What's new

Solved Playing Spoofed Games On Xbox One ?

• Thread starter Klipp
  • Start date
  • Views 639
Klipp

Klipp

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everybody, i was wondering if it would be safe if i were to spoof download a game on my rgh and download that account onto my xbox one and set it as my home xbox, Then play it on my actual account on my xbox one. Would i would be at risk of getting my account or console banned ?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everybody, i was wondering if it would be safe if i were to spoof download a game on my rgh and download that account onto my xbox one and set it as my home xbox, Then play it on my actual account on my xbox one. Would i would be at risk of getting my account or console banned ?
You would definitely be at risk of getting your account banned.
That is marketplace theft, which is illegal, and absolutely goes against their ToS.

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Also it would need to be a bundle game otherwise it isn't added to the account's purchase or download history.

Top Bottom
Login
Register