What's new

Solved Playing pirated games...

xbrahaxz

xbrahaxz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

When i pirated the ISO to a DVD + R + DL, when i plugged it into my xbox 360 it just showed a picture showing the xbox 360 logo and had the DVD menu where you press play?

How can i fix this so it can play pirated games? I'm not using this on my jtag....

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes we do, there are multiple threads of how to burn games that you have Purchased. A copy so that you can insure your game for yourself. This website doesn't condone illegal multiplication of games for non personal use.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably flashed a version of ixtreme that can't read wave 4-5 games, so reflash with 1.61 and you will be set. Keep in mind any firmware will get you banned from live unless it is LT, which is only on lite-on atm.

If you really don't want to update, use the one shot boot disk (acticate.iso) however that is only for 1.6.

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Just think its funny the evolution of the technology of the games and how we constantly catch up the the security its just impossible for us not to be able to copy them in some way.

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a very touchy subject. Just be careful what you say because you dont want to receive and infraction. Nor do i O.o

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Sean_J said:
Yes we do, there are multiple threads of how to burn games that you have Purchased. A copy so that you can insure your game for yourself. This website doesn't condone illegal multiplication of games for non personal use.

But who the hell bought them in the first place? Just about anyone who pirates a game is doing so because they are too cheap to buy it.

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. But im fairly sure the administrators and the moderators of this site would really like it if people on the site we telling each other to illegally download games and share them.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Sean_J said:
Yes. But im fairly sure the administrators and the moderators of this site would really like it if people on the site we telling each other to illegally download games and share them.

Might want to re-word that one dude.

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Sean_J meant Wouldn't like the suggesting of Pirating, nor do I.
@ xbrahaxz, I suggest if you want to talk Piracy, you do it on another forum that condones it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register