Playing music from iPhone on your 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by T Sizzles, Feb 12, 2009 with 7 replies and 338 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    I tried to play some songs from my iPhone on my 360, and it didn't even detect my iPhone. I'm guessing the "Optional iPod Support" doesn't support the iPhone. :frown:

Anyone else able to play songs from their iPhone on their 360?

2. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    I've tried with my iTouch, and not sure wether its down to how iTunes encodes the files, but no result here either.

3. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    No, ive been wondering this for a while also. Seeming as you can now jailbreak all iPod Touch's and iPhone's now, the app installers may have something you can do to enable this.

4. Howie555

Howie555 Getting There

Ratings:
    Im not saying this would work but what you could try is to connect ur ipod to the computer then go to computer management then go to where you manage your hard drive data then you could go to your iPod then click add partition(first i would back up the files) then connect it. It worked for one of my 360 hard drives when i added it to my computer it showed up under My computer

5. lx leo xl

lx leo xl Getting There

Ratings:
    People dont listen to him, this will kill your phone

6. Howie555

Howie555 Getting There

Ratings:
    im sorry i never tryed it, i just seen a video of making partitions snd it worked for my hard drive.

7. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's because the iTouch and iPhone use a different style of memory then the traditional ipods. It's flash based or some stuff. Didn't work for me either, and that's the answer the internet came up with.

8. ronnoceel

ronnoceel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've tryed it and it works. But not where you might think. What you do is plug iPod into the USB port in the back of the console. Not where u plug in the wired controlers. Though I could be completely wrong...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.