• Views 2,350
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cycoman69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, i was wondering if when halo reach retail is leaked on to torrent sites (isohunt, piratebay .etc) would i be able to burn it and hot swap it for another game (like halo :ODST) and install it in its place and play it? i would really love it if i could as i had a flashed xbox but i tried to re flash it with ixtreme LT but my computer crashed and i had to format and reinstall my os. but im ordering a jtagable xbox off ebay and jtag it (i used to have one but i tried everything and i couldn't fix it).

thanks for your input :biggrin:

KorrupTion

KorrupTion

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think so sir...if so im not awre that yu can though!!

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
No the ones thats very public right now is Jtag only, but there is one uploading/up that is a retail rip, but even with that you need a flashed Xbox.

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
To hotswap you need to have the original disk as well, so no. When a version that is compatible with non-JTAG consoles is released, you will need a flashed xbox to play it.

C

cycoman69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kk thanks :smile:
i just didnt want to waste a dual layer disk if it wouldnt work
+Rep

M

MODDERxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah you cant hotswap a different game for another game it wouldnt work :biggrin:

7S Travisty

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
wait, so If I have 1 Reach Retail disc and 3 retail xbox consoles, is there a way I can make 1 disc work for 2-3 consoles?

G

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait, so If I have 1 Reach Retail disc and 3 retail xbox consoles, is there a way I can make 1 disc work for 2-3 consoles?
install it to the hard drive and swap it once the game is loaded. Of course you need the disk drive open because if you eject the disk it quits to the dashboard.

X

xCraZe Gunn3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have a flashed xbox you can get full game from backupgames.net i got it works fine :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register