• Thread starter ac1er
  • Start date
  • Views 486
A

ac1er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was wondering if u download a game early and play it does it increase my chances of getting banned....also i know it wont pass verification but it says stealth is uncertain ....so im not sure what to do should i wait until the release or is it safe to play now

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you are playing a torrent on a flash console YOU WILL get banned. this has already been proven by microsoft, someone asked this, and they said "if it's a legal copy, then no"

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
unless its a big game like reach or black ops you wont get banned even noobfragger says so he made a tut how to flash your drive and said so in the tut

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
if you are playing a torrent on a flash console YOU WILL get banned. this has already been proven by microsoft, someone asked this, and they said "if it's a legal copy, then no"
Funny. I've played over 70 copied games on my console and I haven't been banned. :wink:

OP - If you are playing these games online, then you'd have to make sure they are stealth patched. Even if it is patched, a game like Reach, or any other AAA title being played early will more than likely result in a console ban, especially when Microsoft know that the game has been leaked online.

Keep it offline, on a second profile. When there's 2-3 days for the games release, then take it online. Even then, you could risk the chance of a ban.

It's not something that can be confirmed or denied. It may happen. It may not.

A

ac1er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny. I've played over 70 copied games on my console and I haven't been banned. :wink:

OP - If you are playing these games online, then you'd have to make sure they are stealth patched. Even if it is patched, a game like Reach, or any other AAA title being played early will more than likely result in a console ban, especially when Microsoft know that the game has been leaked online.

Keep it offline, on a second profile. When there's 2-3 days for the games release, then take it online. Even then, you could risk the chance of a ban.

It's not something that can be confirmed or denied. It may happen. It may not.
yeah i know some play them early and its possible without getting caught .....but i was more worried about the stealth is uncertain part when i run abgx..... would u still burn it if u get these results

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
would u still burn it if u get these results
I've played all of my copied games offline, on an offline console. ABGX means nothing to me. :tongue:

But no, if stealth is uncertain, I'd wait for it. Better to be safe than sorry.

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny, because the ban waves are right around the corner. So I wouldn't risk it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register