What's new

Discussion playing games b4 they realese in stores

• Thread starter ac1er
  • Start date
  • Views 382

ac1er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was wondering if u download a game early and play it does it increase my chances of getting banned....also i know it wont pass verification but it says stealth is uncertain ....so im not sure what to do should i wait until the release or is it safe to play now

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you are playing a torrent on a flash console YOU WILL get banned. this has already been proven by microsoft, someone asked this, and they said "if it's a legal copy, then no"

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
unless its a big game like reach or black ops you wont get banned even noobfragger says so he made a tut how to flash your drive and said so in the tut

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
if you are playing a torrent on a flash console YOU WILL get banned. this has already been proven by microsoft, someone asked this, and they said "if it's a legal copy, then no"
Funny. I've played over 70 copied games on my console and I haven't been banned. :wink:

OP - If you are playing these games online, then you'd have to make sure they are stealth patched. Even if it is patched, a game like Reach, or any other AAA title being played early will more than likely result in a console ban, especially when Microsoft know that the game has been leaked online.

Keep it offline, on a second profile. When there's 2-3 days for the games release, then take it online. Even then, you could risk the chance of a ban.

It's not something that can be confirmed or denied. It may happen. It may not.

ac1er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny. I've played over 70 copied games on my console and I haven't been banned. :wink:

OP - If you are playing these games online, then you'd have to make sure they are stealth patched. Even if it is patched, a game like Reach, or any other AAA title being played early will more than likely result in a console ban, especially when Microsoft know that the game has been leaked online.

Keep it offline, on a second profile. When there's 2-3 days for the games release, then take it online. Even then, you could risk the chance of a ban.

It's not something that can be confirmed or denied. It may happen. It may not.
yeah i know some play them early and its possible without getting caught .....but i was more worried about the stealth is uncertain part when i run abgx..... would u still burn it if u get these results

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
would u still burn it if u get these results
I've played all of my copied games offline, on an offline console. ABGX means nothing to me. :tongue:

But no, if stealth is uncertain, I'd wait for it. Better to be safe than sorry.

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, because the ban waves are right around the corner. So I wouldn't risk it.

Top Bottom