• Thread starter hairy ducks
  • Start date
  • Views 825
hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this problem since the start of Fifa 13 but never bothered to ask.

EVERY open net that comes my way (I'm not talking Jew goals, i mean when the keeper parries it to my player) the player always chips it....
First couple of times i thought maybe i were pressing LB by mistake, but it happens every time like my last match where i had two chances; both chipped it over the goal :frown:

Anyone else noticed this?

Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Happens to me all the time, the only way I can score from it is by taking 2-3 touches, then shooting. It's unbelievably stupid. A player should be able to hit it into an open net from inside the box with at least 1 touch.

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do the same thing but I always think I press LB to change player

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Surely you have a better vocabulary.

http://makomisrael.org/blog/what-is-a-jew-goal/

I read this a while back, thought I should dig it up again.

But seriously, what's wrong with just saying 'sweaty' goal?
It's what people are used to hearing, i've never heard anyone that i've spoken to before, call it sweaty, it's near enough always 'jew goal'

I've never had anyone complain that it's offensive, nor have i heard of any cases where someone's complained. when someone says "Well that was gay" "That was retarded" in certain situations like if someone makes a mistake, why isn't that classed as offensive? Because it's a saying, it's not like you're actually calling someone mentally challenged or calling someone gay, nor are people calling anyone Jewish, it's just a goal on a video game that's gained a certain name.

Revvv

Revvv

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's what people are used to hearing, i've never heard anyone that i've spoken to before, call it sweaty, it's near enough always 'jew goal'

I've never had anyone complain that it's offensive, nor have i heard of any cases where someone's complained. when someone says "Well that was gay" "That was retarded" in certain situations like if someone makes a mistake, why isn't that classed as offensive? Because it's a saying, it's not like you're actually calling someone mentally challenged or calling someone gay, nor are people calling anyone Jewish, it's just a goal on a video game that's gained a certain name.

chrisb1481

chrisb1481

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this problem since the start of Fifa 13 but never bothered to ask.

EVERY open net that comes my way (I'm not talking Jew goals, i mean when the keeper parries it to my player) the player always chips it....
First couple of times i thought maybe i were pressing LB by mistake, but it happens every time like my last match where i had two chances; both chipped it over the goal :frown:

Anyone else noticed this?

It happens when you press LB to switch players and for some reason the game still register that LB if you take a first time shot. Its annoying as f***. My solution would be to either change your button layout, switch change players to a button other than LB, or change the chipshot to another button if you can do that it should solve it.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
It always happens to me, but It is also because I am pressing lb lol..

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No need to call it a "jew" goal. Smh.
Stop moaning, if you're not going to help people with the topic then don't reply.

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It happens all the time to me on clubs, really annoying -_-

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It happens all the time to me on clubs, really annoying -_-
So it's not just me then.. that's good.. in a way but i'd wish they'd sort it out, it's so frustrating when you're in the box and they chip it over!

It happens when you press LB to switch players and for some reason the game still register that LB if you take a first time shot. Its annoying as ****. My solution would be to either change your button layout, switch change players to a button other than LB, or change the chipshot to another button if you can do that it should solve it.
Didn't think of that, ill swap my chip and finesse buttons and see if it helps,

cheers for that.

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow you people need to lighten up. It seems like everything is considered "Offensive" nowadays. The Pussification of this world is staggering.

He is not using it in an offensive way so just lighten up. I have Jewish friend's who are very religious and they don't mind when people use that term in that way and they even use it themselves.

StevieMac1690

StevieMac1690

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me and my mates call it a jew goal short for judish tbh cause its horrible way of scoring

Saviorself

Saviorself

Reaction score
Sin$
Stop moaning, if you're not going to help people with the topic then don't reply.

Shows your incompetence. Instead of being smart, you continue to follow the the crowd using people's sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. in a derogatory form. It is offensive. As it is a "cheap" goal right? So by that, I am going to assume you are referring to "jews" as "cheap". Next time you try and defend your remarks make sense.

Saviorself

Saviorself

Reaction score
Sin$
But to answer your question, it has happened to me a few times. Open net and the ball goes over. But it is what it is. As long as I don't lose, I'm fine with it.

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Shows your incompetence. Instead of being smart, you continue to follow the the crowd using people's sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. in a derogatory form. It is offensive. As it is a "cheap" goal right? So by that, I am going to assume you are referring to "jews" as "cheap". Next time you try and defend your remarks make sense.
The fact that you say i'm calling Jewish people 'cheap' because of a VIDEO GAME shows how stupid you are.
Seeing as i never said it's a cheap goal, your argument doesn't make sense as you're putting words into my own mouth, for all you know i could class 'jew goals' as honourable and great.
It's a term used by most of the Fifa community, it's not used in a offensive way at all, it's used to describe an action that someone makes on a video game...

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Surely you have a better vocabulary.

http://makomisrael.org/blog/what-is-a-jew-goal/

I read this a while back, thought I should dig it up again.

But seriously, what's wrong with just saying 'sweaty' goal?
Because sweaty goal sound's and is pathetic,that and the term "beast" are the only two words you average player knows .

Also if you take offence at someone using the word "jew" to describe something please for the sake of your sanity,never turn on a tv,never read a book,never look on the internet,never go outside,never listen to the radio.

How is using the term "jew" as a joke any worse than anyone using the term thats retarded or thats so gay,
Not everything that describes something is meant to be offensive,gay for example often means bad in England .

Its ok for people to put the no word in games and zero people bat a eyelid,it also OK for other black to call each other that word which frankly saddens me every time I hear it ..

"Next time you try and defend your remarks make sense"practice what you preach "I am going to assume you are referring to "jews" as "cheap" this line made zero sense what so ever .

How as well is it OK for you to frankly insult member on s7s yet suddenly you take offence at a word ?..

Last edited:
WHiTeManCaNTJuMp

x905xMRx4THxQTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because sweaty goal sound's and is pathetic,that and the term "beast" are the only two words you average player knows .

Also if you take offence at someone using the word "jew" to describe something please for the sake of your sanity,never turn on a tv,never read a book,never look on the internet,never go outside,never listen to the radio.

Smh lol I don't like your opinion at all for some reason when ever you post so ima do myself a favour and start to discard your rants and hating
How is using the term "jew" as a joke any worse than anyone using the term thats retarded or thats so gay,
Not everything that describes something is meant to be offensive,gay for example often means bad in England .

Its ok for people to put the no word in games and zero people bat a eyelid,it also OK for other black to call each other that word which frankly saddens me every time I hear it ..
Smh I'm saddend to read what you wrte on this so ima discard all ur rants and hates on this website y do u post when u broke ur game did u come here to argue lol..I think u watch to much t.v yourself

Top Bottom
Login
Register