What's new

Solved Player with haunted at General?

Appul

Appul

Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/ReachStats.aspx?Gamertag=frankie
This player (I am aware of who he is) has 100% armory completion, including haunted.
Besides the fact he has privileges, is this proof that armor modding can somehow be done?

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The Haunted helmet is available to Bungie employees at any rank but players can only obtain it once they purchase all helmets and reach the Inheritor rank.
Through the Make A Wish foundation, the Haunted helmet has been given out to a select few non-Bungie employees whom have not yet reached the Inheritor rank. These have been special gifts to sick, disabled, and terminally ill kids who love to play Halo: Reach.

Or mods, I know we used to be able to mod the default xex to unlock all armours.

Upvote 0
L

loma101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL! You guys aren't serious are you?? Thats Frankie... Frank O'Connor? Franchise Development Director at 343. 'Course he's gonna have Haunted. Wouldn't be surprised if he had rainbow flaming helmet and UltraBlack, as well.

Upvote 0
x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL! You guys aren't serious are you?? Thats Frankie... Frank O'Connor? Franchise Development Director at 343. 'Course he's gonna have Haunted. Wouldn't be surprised if he had rainbow flaming helmet and UltraBlack, as well.
Thanks for clearing this up for everyone

Upvote 0
Avenge

Avenge

Heart of Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
One word.

Jtag :smile: 
People at 343 wouldnt mod tho 
Rainbow flames dont exist. Lol.

Upvote 0
R

RevanXVII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Don't think that's Frank O'Connor, seriously no microsoft employee in their right minds would make their GT based off of their real name, besides I'd bet the REAL Frank O'Connor is an Inheritor, not only because he helped make the game but because he also knows all the loopholes and exploits to level up faster than normal players.

Upvote 0
Bunker Jeremy

Bunker Jeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think that's Frank O'Connor, seriously no microsoft employee in their right minds would make their GT based off of their real name, besides I'd bet the REAL Frank O'Connor is an Inheritor, not only because he helped make the game but because he also knows all the loopholes and exploits to level up faster than normal players.
Um no that is frank trust me.

Upvote 0
B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you even come up with this statement?

Upvote 0
L

loma101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because it's common sense, so they don't constantly get bombarded with fan mail over xbox live.

You're an idiot. The gt Frankie is most definitely Frank O'Connor, and has been confirmed in the past. Just like bs angel. Many gt's of 343 employees are known.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register