What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

adam336

adam336

Reaction score
Sin$
Very much appreciate this thread and have done some reading. It was after having lost my finale having not been aware of the fact that is resets after the second time no matter what, unless you delete the saved game data. (Im on Xbox One)

I don't much care for my story progress except for the fact that the method I use for 100% spawn of the helicopter on the heist at the police station, is by owning the purchase-able Mckinze airfield hangar as Trevor in story mode. (And receiving a flight school text message from Ron shortly after)

A couple questions
1 If I choose delete saved game data from everywhere I don't lose my online progress right ? (i.e. does rockstar store online progress on their servers as well as microsoft servers?)

2 If online progress does re-sync, and is it true that it's repayable more than two times on xbox one, does any kind soul know another method to spawn helicopter that dosen't involve story mode?

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Very much appreciate this thread and have done some reading. It was after having lost my finale having not been aware of the fact that is resets after the second time no matter what, unless you delete the saved game data. (Im on Xbox One)

I don't much care for my story progress except for the fact that the method I use for 100% spawn of the helicopter on the heist at the police station, is by owning the purchase-able Mckinze airfield hangar as Trevor in story mode. (And receiving a flight school text message from Ron shortly after)

A couple questions
1 If I choose delete saved game data from everywhere I don't lose my online progress right ? (i.e. does rockstar store online progress on their servers as well as microsoft servers?)

2 If online progress does re-sync, and is it true that it's repayable more than two times on xbox one, does any kind soul know another method to spawn helicopter that dosen't involve story mode?

Can’t answer all your questions I just don’t know enough about the helicopter but I do know you won’t lose your online characters info
I recently had two friends quit playing gta for a few months
Dumb idea lol
But they deleted everything and traded the game in on ESO then decided to start playing again
Rebought the game downloaded it and had they’re same online characters again
They are saved on the rc social club
After you delete your characters you can still see their info on the social club

J

Jglitch12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else suddenly having trouble getting the helicopter to spawn? Ive made a few hundred million getting helicopter but now as of today im completely unable to spawn it.

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else suddenly having trouble getting the helicopter to spawn? Ive made a few hundred million getting helicopter but now as of today im completely unable to spawn it.
Nope replay your story save that spawned it for u
If your playing story trying sp to mp for the dupe probably messed things up
Just a guess though
I’ve got it a couple times today

J

Jglitch12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird I've never done anything special in story mode to spawn it. It just always worked for me.

S

Sharpy86

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried this glitch on the new heists? I.e. hitting the final checkpoint and the the host quitting?

T

Tikoms

Reaction score
Sin$
Has the timer reset glitch been fixed? I wasn't able to get the elite challenge on my last couple runs.

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has the timer reset glitch been fixed? I wasn't able to get the elite challenge on my last couple runs.
It did but now there is another way.. throw a sticky bomb on the check point outside the bank and then run to to hit the check point then once u hit the check point you spam on d pad to kill ur self with the sticky bomb then the timer should restart. But there are the odds times when it won’t

R

Rizky_KML

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It did but now there is another way.. throw a sticky bomb on the check point outside the bank and then run to to hit the check point then once u hit the check point you spam on d pad to kill ur self with the sticky bomb then the timer should restart. But there are the odds times when it won’t[/QUOTE which check point?in front of the bank?or the 1st check point.outside the bank?

which check point? 

which check point?
check point in front of the door bank?or 1st check point outside the bank 

which check point? 

check point in front of the door bank?or 1st check point outside the bank
?

HAOS_AKELLA

HAOS_AKELLA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
edit: don´t forget to activate cloud-saving
What does cloud-saving have to do with anything apart from restoring single player progress? (I couldn't care less about my sp) Otherwise I will test out your batch and thanks for sort of automatizing the flow, you did all the work (: I've done this glitch a couple of years back by two at a time then had to replay setups all over, good thing I met your post here. Will test it out and get back with results.
______
So I tested it out, works like a charm, big kudos to Rumpelstilzchen

Last edited:
Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any else notice the bank door open before the heist ? and during ?
Yheah that happened to me just after the doomsday update think they broke the doors or something you can just run outside now I tried getting a motorcycle or a car in but their is a invisible barrier, still funny tho

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok finally got this to work on XB1 by doing what SoadFan and KingSam say on Page 82of this thread.

Thanks all for your help.

* FOR XBOX ONE USERS:
When using this glitch on Xbox one you will notice that after the second time in a row you will lose your heist no matter what. This is the bypass, do this every other time you leave your heist.
Step 1. Leave heist just before last checkpoint (personally I leave right after the bridge).
Step 2. Before you re-launch GTA press start on GTA V and go to manage game.
Step 3. Go down to saved data and press delete all (don't worry it's still in the cloud)
Step 4. Now start up GTA and it should bring up a thing saying "syncing", press A on cancel and again on "don't sync".
Step 5. You should now get a recalibration screen, this is good, set it up and continue to prologue.
Step 6. Continue through prologue until you see Michael talking to the therapist, at this point you can press start (twice) and go into a freeroam lobby and you will still have your heist.

Confirmed as still working after patch 1.27 / 1.39
There's a way to clear Xbone cache without doing prologue. I would suggest doing this after every time you do the heist.
Step 1.Follow the steps to delete your saved data
Step 2. While the game syncs, wait for it to show percentage and wait for it to be between 6 and 18 percent. Then stop the syncing.
Step 3. If done correctly, you should get the calibration screen to reset brightness.
Step 4. You should load into story mode as any of the sp characters.
Step 5. Start an invite only session, then you will get the terms screen.
Step 6- Boom! You will have your cache cleared and still have your heist.
NOTE- If you don't get the calibration screen, just quit the game and start over again.

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
New user first post. Please be gentle with me. XBOX ONE USER so this post is related to that console only.

Firstly i have read all 86 pages and have found a ton of useful information due to previous posters. Thank you.

My post is for some confirmation as i was struggling to get the calibration screen and tos and the no bad sport message.

Lately i have been filling in for other people repeating the heist and noticed nearly all of them are NOT clearing cache and getting tos / calibration screen yet the heist remains and they keep repeating it.

If i follow that method (out lined below) i get bad sport notice 100% of the time with my heist being deleted after the second run.

I have a friend (xbox1) of 25+ years who does not delete cache only save data.. he does not accept tos since he never is asked to yet his heist has been on his board for weeks now. I have witnessed this with my own eyes... and have heard in a bunch of random party's that's what they are also doing. Am i missing something?

I will outline my method and the one I'm hearing everybody doing as well as seeing my friend do it

(My method)

1) quit in sweet spot whenever yours is
2) delete save from everywhere
3) restart gta
4) cancel sync after about 5 seconds
5) calibration screen appears, accept
6) sp boots into prologue
7) quit gta again
8) restart gta
9) console asks where to sync from (cloud or console) i pick console

10) gta now boots me into my sp save
11) go online, tos appear, accept
12) back online but still see bad sport

(Other method)

1) when at the sweet spot delete all save data instead of quitting then deleting, someone needs to tell you when phone drops then you delete.

2) resync from cloud (wtf)
3) push x to go online
4) repeat heist no bad sport msg

I don't see how the other method is sticking? 100% fails for me but not my friend.

We both quit when phone drops so not a timing thing i suspect. Both running same Xbox consoles as well so no difference there.

Any help on my method or what I'm missing from the other way to make it easier would be appreciated.

Thanks all

Top Bottom
Login
Register