What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
clearing cache and syncing data trick works 100%. i never lose my heist, unless i join someone elses, then it hiccups occasionally
When I do it, it works but I lose the heist ( Even if Not started) if I resync my data
Any workaround ?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not started? please elaborate
I just did the glitch, did the Game Data thing, came back online had the heist, then After a few mind restarted my Game and synced my Story Again, came back online and heist was gone

K

klausiklaus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did the glitch, did the Game Data thing, came back online had the heist, then After a few mind restarted my Game and synced my Story Again, came back online and heist was gone
on pc you just need to disconnect, as soon as the mini map disappears, under the bridge, nothing else, lol

maybe works on console too

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
dont sync trying to load prologue, resync to console after exiting prologue

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on pc you just need to disconnect, as soon as the mini map disappears, under the bridge, nothing else, lol

maybe works on console too
No did the whole glitch but After two times you Looses it on Xbox one if you don't delete Game Save

dont sync trying to load prologue, resync to console after exiting prologue

Is that the only way ? I definitly don't want to lose my Story, I got Rusty Ruiner etc there, Will Never get Them Again

S

Slick 808

Reaction score
Sin$
when ever I restart the app I have the option to load from cloud or the console which do I pick?? (Xbox)

M

MisterFred

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone please help! I have literally had my finale for well over a year. Never lost it once. From times of playing it numerous times per day, to not doing it for months. As of late i have been losing it like crazy. I can barely get a second turn out of it. What can i do to alleviate this problem?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone please help! I have literally had my finale for well over a year. Never lost it once. From times of playing it numerous times per day, to not doing it for months. As of late i have been losing it like crazy. I can barely get a second turn out of it. What can i do to alleviate this problem?

Solution:
when ever I restart the app I have the option to load from cloud or the console which do I pick?? (Xbox)

always pass to your left :whistle:

G

GTAglitchs

Reaction score
Sin$

So what i do is on ps4 i hit the R! and L1 over and over when i open the app again, this will bring up the calibration screen.. i have done over 400 heist and only ever did the first setups... i have never lost it..

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just read 83 pages worth of responses, and I think I'm ready to give this my first go tonight! Finale is ready after a week of struggling through setups with randoms lol :sneaky:

I have a friend who's relatively new to gta & doesn't quite understand the principles or advantages of a glitch just yet. hoping to share some quick gta$ using this, until I can get her duping sultans or selling apartments :wink:

Also glad to see that 2 years later this is still working, props to the original OP for sharing && guess posting doesn't make a difference in what R* decides to patch? Seems like anything that gets you instantly rich is gone within a week, other glitches that require a little bit of hard work happen to hang around a lot longer. glad this is one of them! :smile:

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
FOR XBOX ONE USERS:
When using this glitch on Xbox one you will notice that after the second time in a row you will lose your heist no matter what. This is the bypass, do this every other time you leave your heist.
Step 1. Leave heist just before last checkpoint (personally I leave right after the bridge).
Step 2. Before you re-launch GTA press start on GTA V and go to manage game.
Step 3. Go down to saved data and press delete all (don't worry it's still in the cloud)
Step 4. Now start up GTA and it should bring up a thing saying "syncing", press A on cancel and again on "don't sync".
Step 5. You should now get a recalibration screen, this is good, set it up and continue to prologue.
Step 6. Continue through prologue until you see Michael talking to the therapist, at this point you can press start (twice) and go into a freeroam lobby and you will still have your heist

Anyone know if this part is still working
I just run it the other day and finished the heist because I was told only 2x was possible now :rage:

H

hsjxhxhsjs63847

Reaction score
Sin$
The timing is very easy on console, i've been doing for a year or 2 now and never messed it up, all you need to do when in the boat is hold the middle button and hover over close application and as soon as you see the yellow checkpoint disappear then spam X on close application, then when you start gta hold R1 for 5 seconds when the screen goes black and done.

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't take any credits for this, just putting a tutorial here...

Requirements:
- Team of 4 players with mic. or any way to communicate
- Have Pacific Standard Job heist finale

1. Start playing heist and invite your friends. (I recommend do this with friends, not randoms)
2. As a host make a cut of 0% on yourself and give all money to other players. (You are not taking anything, just helping your friends to earn money easy and quick)
3. start playing as usual.
4. when you enter the vault let one player to grab all the cash (he must not be a host!) and continue completing the heist using any easy method you know
5. when whole team reaches the boat, get in. Make sure host is on a passenger seat, NOT driving
6. now, when the boat will be passing the bridge you (if you are a host) must disconnect from the network or just quit the game asap (or tell whoever is the host do that) it must be done before the boat reachs the yellow checkpoint. timing is a key!
7. the game would glitch, but in a few seconds you will see cutscene and the heist would be completed.
8. if done correctly once loaded back to online you would still have ability to play finale only again.

* Once loaded back to online you would receive a bad sport warning notification as you left the job w/o completing it. Play a random job or mission, that might help you avoid of bad sport. also i recommend to have a friend with the heist finale, so at this time he launches the job for you.
* If for some reason heist desk is empty click Options > Online > Swap Character, pick your character and load back online. heist desk should be available again.
* You can't access your garage and get Kuruma anymore, it was patched!

* FOR XBOX ONE USERS:

When using this glitch on Xbox one you will notice that after the second time in a row you will lose your heist no matter what. This is the bypass, do this every other time you leave your heist.
Step 1. Leave heist just before last checkpoint (personally I leave right after the bridge).
Step 2. Before you re-launch GTA press start on GTA V and go to manage game.
Step 3. Go down to saved data and press delete all (don't worry it's still in the cloud)
Step 4. Now start up GTA and it should bring up a thing saying "syncing", press A on cancel and again on "don't sync".
Step 5. You should now get a recalibration screen, this is good, set it up and continue to prologue.
Step 6. Continue through prologue until you see Michael talking to the therapist, at this point you can press start (twice) and go into a freeroam lobby and you will still have your heist.

Confirmed as still working after patch 1.27 1.39

This was removed earlier cause no text tutorial

This glitch does require a little timing
The title is misleading
But it’s a good thread don’t get me wrong
Ain’t hating on u
Ive failed the mission for leaving early and lost my heist for leaving late
This is how I’ve done it since I got tired of setups

1. Start heist and get to the boat by any method u choose
  2. Get in the boat drive half throttle to avoid stupid situations
  3. After you pass the bridge halfway through through the rocks by the pillar supporting the bridge begin your count 1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi go
  4. On go the host leaves
  5. On go the driver of the boat releases the gas then presses it over and over till the cut scene
  6. Make money
  7. Follow ops directions to keep your heist after 2x
Here’s a link watch the end of the video it’s how I leave works flawlessly for me

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register