What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

S

snakeye

Reaction score
Sin$
you guys better stop trying. I just got myself banned for hosting the repeat final. My 2 mate joining me got their account adjusted by R*and now I have to wait for the 1 month banned to be over. FML

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys better stop trying. I just got myself banned for hosting the repeat final. My 2 mate joining me got their account adjusted by R*and now I have to wait for the 1 month banned to be over. FML
lol I don't believe it but if it's true why would r* target this glitch and not the other waaay better money makers

L

L3om4ur1ci0

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't take any credits for this, just putting a tutorial here...

Requirements:
- Team of 4 players with mic. or any way to communicate
- Have Pacific Standard Job heist finale

1. Start playing heist and invite your friends. (I recommend do this with friends, not randoms)
2. As a host make a cut of 0% on yourself and give all money to other players. (You are not taking anything, just helping your friends to earn money easy and quick)
3. start playing as usual.
4. when you enter the vault let one player to grab all the cash (he must not be a host!) and continue completing the heist using any easy method you know
5. when whole team reaches the boat, get in. Make sure host is on a passenger seat, NOT driving
6. now, when the boat will be passing the bridge you (if you are a host) must disconnect from the network or just quit the game asap (or tell whoever is the host do that) it must be done before the boat reachs the yellow checkpoint. timing is a key!
7. the game would glitch, but in a few seconds you will see cutscene and the heist would be completed.
8. if done correctly once loaded back to online you would still have ability to play finale only again.

* Once loaded back to online you would receive a bad sport warning notification as you left the job w/o completing it. Play a random job or mission, that might help you avoid of bad sport. also i recommend to have a friend with the heist finale, so at this time he launches the job for you.
* If for some reason heist desk is empty click Options > Online > Swap Character, pick your character and load back online. heist desk should be available again.
* You can't access your garage and get Kuruma anymore, it was patched!

* FOR XBOX ONE USERS:

When using this glitch on Xbox one you will notice that after the second time in a row you will lose your heist no matter what. This is the bypass, do this every other time you leave your heist.
Step 1. Leave heist just before last checkpoint (personally I leave right after the bridge).
Step 2. Before you re-launch GTA press start on GTA V and go to manage game.
Step 3. Go down to saved data and press delete all (don't worry it's still in the cloud)
Step 4. Now start up GTA and it should bring up a thing saying "syncing", press A on cancel and again on "don't sync".
Step 5. You should now get a recalibration screen, this is good, set it up and continue to prologue.
Step 6. Continue through prologue until you see Michael talking to the therapist, at this point you can press start (twice) and go into a freeroam lobby and you will still have your heist.

Confirmed as still working after patch 1.27 / 1.39

I've been doing this for about a year and the timing isn't a big deal i have friends who leave under the bridge and i wait til the yellow circle disappears

Akira Kaneda

Akira Kaneda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The way to terminate the application is a penalty. It is the same as destroying a single vehicle. Did not you destroy an individual vehicle within 48 hours and received a penalty of 50 times or more? The penalty is irrelevant because I cut off the net line. I found it by myself and reported it to rock star over a year and a half ago, but there is no penalty and account adjustment.

AYYYLMA0

AYYYLMA0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on xbox one, tried it 2 times, I close as soon as I cross the bridge but it fails and now I have lost it and have to replay the whole heist + setups again, even though I deleted all save data..
Is this patched? What am I doing wrong?

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on xbox one, tried it 2 times, I close as soon as I cross the bridge but it fails and now I have lost it and have to replay the whole heist + setups again, even though I deleted all save data..
Is this patched? What am I doing wrong?
Personally I wait about 2-3 seconds after we cross the bridge

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unplugged the ethernet cable right after the yellow circle disappeared. Worked perfectly...

D

Deleted member 1302624

Reaction score
Sin$
I have done this at least a hundred times without losing my finale
I always close app as soon as the yellow circle dissapears
I clear cache (hold l1+r1 as soon as the bikini girl dissapears until prompted for brightness)
I'm on PS4

kingsam05

kingsam05

Reaction score
Sin$

* FOR XBOX ONE USERS:

When using this glitch on Xbox one you will notice that after the second time in a row you will lose your heist no matter what. This is the bypass, do this every other time you leave your heist.
Step 1. Leave heist just before last checkpoint (personally I leave right after the bridge).
Step 2. Before you re-launch GTA press start on GTA V and go to manage game.
Step 3. Go down to saved data and press delete all (don't worry it's still in the cloud)
Step 4. Now start up GTA and it should bring up a thing saying "syncing", press A on cancel and again on "don't sync".
Step 5. You should now get a recalibration screen, this is good, set it up and continue to prologue.
Step 6. Continue through prologue until you see Michael talking to the therapist, at this point you can press start (twice) and go into a freeroam lobby and you will still have your heist.

Confirmed as still working after patch 1.27 / 1.39
There's a way to clear Xbone cache without doing prologue. I would suggest doing this after every time you do the heist.
Step 1.Follow the steps to delete your saved data
Step 2. While the game syncs, wait for it to show percentage and wait for it to be between 6 and 18 percent. Then stop the syncing.
Step 3. If done correctly, you should get the calibration screen to reset brightness.
Step 4. You should load into story mode as any of the sp characters.
Step 5. Start an invite only session, then you will get the terms screen.
Step 6- Boom! You will have your cache cleared and still have your heist.
NOTE- If you don't get the calibration screen, just quit the game and start over again.

Last edited:
Kugelblitz1

Kugelblitz1

Reaction score
Sin$
There's a way to clear Xbone cache without doing prologue. I would suggest doing this after every time you do the heist.
Step 1.Follow the steps to delete your saved data
Step 2. While the game syncs, wait for it to show percentage and wait for it to be between 6 and 18 percent.
Step 3. If done correctly, you should get the calibration screen to reset brightness.
Step 4. You should load into story mode as any of the sp characters.
Step 5. Start an invite only session, then you will get the terms screen.
Step 6- Boom! You will have your cache cleared and still have your heist.
NOTE- If you don't get the calibration screen, just quit the game and start over again.
So for step 2 when it's at that percentage you cancel the syncing?

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And been testing today, with 2 characters.
I used to del single player after every quit, but today I done both heists with each character quitting normally, then the 2nd time with each character and del single player after the 2d and still got it with both characters, so only need to del ur save after every 2 (1 character), 4 (2 characters) times.

M

Mpolo12marco

Reaction score
Sin$
So when I clear the cache do I lose all of my singleplayer save data forever? I want to repeat the finale over and over but I dont want to have my singeplayer data deleted forever.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I see some people reporting this as patched. It's not. I completed the heist yesterday with 2 ps4's, one was the host. I closed app just as the map disappears once hitting the checkpoint in the boat and proceed to clear cashe, I did 2 in a row.

It's working

I have been told that you should clear cashe every second heist by my friend on xbox this is yet to be tested by me. He said he deleted save data and informed me he didn't have to restart sp so it shouldn't be any more difficult or time consuming than it is on Ps4, according to him.

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I clear the cache do I lose all of my singleplayer save data forever? I want to repeat the finale over and over but I dont want to have my singeplayer data deleted forever.
Think u can sync the data afterwards to get it back

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a thread as to where you can get the helicopter to spawn every time?

Top Bottom
Login
Register