What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

D

Dizzywtf

Reaction score
Sin$
Sooooo...is this updated for 1.40? Xboxone?.....im so close of just selling this xbox crap and just be all about my ps4...clearly xbox gets the **** end of the stick

J

Jglitch12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works on PS4. Just did it 6 times closing app. Me and co-host both have the finale still.

W

WindyCity22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just closed my app doing the glitch, and tried to open application. It wouldn't let me open the application. It says cannot open application.

X

xDualBladerZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i found the Solution for cleaning the cache thx UnwiseBuckle400

This is a Batch file i did for my Pc, if someone wants to use it, first make a copy of your settings.xml and adjust the batch code:

cd C:\Users\User\Documents\Rockstar Games

del /f /s /q "Social Club" 1>nul
del /f /s /q "GTA V" 1>nul
rmdir /s /q "Social Club"
rmdir /s /q "GTA V"
mkdir "GTA V"

copy "C:\Users\User\Desktop\GTA 5 Cache cleaner\settings.xml" "C:\Users\User\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V"

cd C:\Users\User\AppData\Local
del /f /s /q "Rockstar Games" 1>nul
rmdir /s /q "Rockstar Games"

cd C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp
del *.dat /F /S /Q

Tried this, Use it after minimap is gone , tested and worked, the only thing is that I have to set back my online settings, is there anyway to prevent it?

Last edited:
OneCrustySock

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this, Use it after minimap is gone , tested and worked, the only thing is that I have to set back my online settings, is there anyway to prevent it?
Its easier to reset your setting than to redo your setups.

unknownx96

unknownx96

Reaction score
Sin$
After I click Enable Cloud Saves, it failed.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

P

Penelope20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys , the best way to close your application with no qualms is to close your app as soon as you see the Boat Cut-Scene leaving the bridge .but make sure you re already in your quick menu screen to close your app.. I do this all the time by myself when playing the Heist.

N

Negev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why this thread showed up again. Wasn't this patched a while ago?

the only thing that was patched was the Helicopter by the water (I heard yesterday that its back and working now, but didnt test it yet).

the rest of the glitch worked all this time, and they found (not sure who is the founder) how to get the helicopter from the police station.

so all is good (PS4) we been running this for the last few month with no problem what so ever....

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only thing that was patched was the Helicopter by the water (I heard yesterday that its back and working now, but didnt test it yet).

the rest of the glitch worked all this time, and they found (not sure who is the founder) how to get the helicopter from the police station.

so all is good (PS4) we been running this for the last few month with no problem what so ever....
Do you do L1 R1 when start back up gta?

L

Lama007

Reaction score
Sin$
Do the Helicopter Glitch work on PC 1.40 ? i try to find a helicopter at different spot but nothing everytime ...

D

dareczek1981

Reaction score
Sin$
Always after Second Pacyfic lose my Heist. Can Aynone explain why ? I always hold use L1 + L2 when reset the game

Platform : PS4

Last edited:
N

Negev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am holding both down, and it been working for the last few month with no problem what so ever.

Top Bottom
Login
Register