What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

420Stoner

420Stoner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
now we fooked been doing this for 8 weeks now.

S

slayerelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been on Reddit for 2 weeks guys if it's suddenly going to get patched it probably won't be because of this thread
Haven't tried it myself, still on 360 til Xmas day (got my little lad an Xbone!) So still selling and duping for me!!

T

theglitchking

Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO you guys finally have this glitch posted. My boy is The original founder, no joke he really is. We've been doing this glitch for about 2 months now on ps4. I'm honestly surprised it took this long. He started opening his fat mouth about this month n half ago.....what a shame it was fun while it lasted, now it'll be patched.

B

bezzar

Reaction score
Sin$
That is a good glitch, i think it is best of all i have ever done.
Why all go so mas with posting it here? Sooner or later someone else would post it here or anywhere else... I dont think R* would patch it so fast.
The only question I have here is: when I quit the game and come back online it says that i left the job and if keep doing the same I have a chance to get bad spot. Should i be afraid of this notification? Or there is a linit amount of this notification before im gonna be put in that lobby?

T

theglitchking

Reaction score
Sin$
Why all go so mas with posting it here? Sooner or later someone else would post it here or anywhere else... I dont think R* would patch it so fast.
The only question I have here is: when I quit the game and come back online it says that i left the job and if keep doing the same I have a chance to get bad spot. Should i be afraid of this notification? Or there is a linit amount of this notification before im gonna be put in that lobby?
Rockstar should know about this i would think just cuz me n some friends crashed all the servers world wide for about 4 hours awhile back doing this glitch, anyways the should not count it as u leaving. Atleast it never has 4 me n my friends

LuXj

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you kidding me, if it "suddenly going to get patched it probably won't be because of this thread". You said it yourself. If it suddenly get patched it IS because of these thread and the new YouTube videos being posted. This has been purely word of mouth for over 2 months. Wake up already Rock* are all over the internet as well.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys, get back on topic. This thread will not be removed so stop asking! The very purpose of this forum is to share glitches. 
Anyone tried this on other heists or does it only work on Pacific Standard?

C

Cosmos82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been on Reddit for 2 weeks guys if it's suddenly going to get patched it probably won't be because of this thread
Haven't tried it myself, still on 360 til Xmas day (got my little lad an Xbone!) So still selling and duping for me!!
Sorry for being of topic but the last bit of this comment had me laughing I wonder how many other dads and mams are still on last gen till kids get a next gen for Christmas I know I am hahaha

lilgankster

lilgankster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys, get back on topic. This thread will not be removed so stop asking! The very purpose of this forum is to share glitches. 
Anyone tried this on other heists or does it only work on Pacific Standard?
I tried it on Series A and it work fine just do the same when you're driving the van up to the yellow marker

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it on Series A and it work fine just do the same when you're driving the van up to the yellow marker
Hmm. This should work then on all the Heists. I wonder about Fleeca. I know that it doesnt pay as much but you can do it with just 2 and much faster.

420Stoner

420Stoner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do 2 normal missions after doing the glitch and all is fine i do blow it up 1 and 2

420Stoner

420Stoner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar should know about this i would think just cuz me n some friends crashed all the servers world wide for about 4 hours awhile back doing this glitch, anyways the should not count it as u leaving. Atleast it never has 4 me n my friends
get the timeing wrong it says you left and you start back at the being of the heist.
btw this glitch been on the go for 12 weeks:wink:

T

theglitchking

Reaction score
Sin$
get the timeing wrong it says you left and you start back at the being of the heist.
btw this glitch been on the go for 12 weeks:wink:
Well whenever the last DLC dropped the glitch was found a few days later. Sorry i suck at remembering dates n times. Yea i messed up the glitch the last time i did it n had 2 redo all set up missions.

skorpaknok

skorpaknok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm. This should work then on all the Heists. I wonder about Fleeca. I know that it doesnt pay as much but you can do it with just 2 and much faster.
Yes if on last gen just dashboard/PS3 equivalent right before your radar disappears, current gen a little earlier on all heists. Fleeca will be faster but less effective earning money as host will have to take 30% (50k) while your partner is capped at 70% 100k now say you do the mission in 6 mins assuming your using akumas and Alta Street and say a load time of a minute thirty to get back into online via invite only session while you can do Pac Standard and gave your buddy(s) 35%/30% (437,500/375,000) or if it's just the two of you most people accept 25% and your friend gets 50% (620,000) assuming you can do the mission in under 20 minutes and. Assuming a 4 minute cutscene which the host can get back into gta online in that timespan, your friend earns more money doing pad standard. However doing Fleeca is safer as if you fail the dupe only two simple missions compared to pac's 5 4-player missions.

Jamebong

Jamebong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And this is the other method I was talking about in my thread. Let the patch countdown begin

R

RichMR2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been doing this since heists come out. Host leaves just before cut scene, crew get cash but host doesn't show as finishing the heist. However, there have been times where the heist would disappear from the board, usually after doing this for two or three times.
But then it makes the finale very boring.

soadfan

soadfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have done this 9 or 10 times in a row, the heist is still on the board.

I think this method can be used for all heists, just need to find a moment to leave. The pacific one is the one you can make more money 375-430k and it's pretty easy to do with kuruma and if you have a team that has done this heist at least one time.

efarley

efarley

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you guys find this stuff out without it being posted online? I'm always learning about these exploits right as rock* patches them. My horrible team hasn't even been able to beat the PS heist since we learned of this and now half of the team can't play for 2 weeks due to work so it'll be patched by the time their back :frown:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you guys find this stuff out without it being posted online? I'm always learning about these exploits right as rock* patches them. My horrible team hasn't even been able to beat the PS heist since we learned of this and now half of the team can't play for 2 weeks due to work so it'll be patched by the time their back :frown:
what console you on? IF you look in the matches section you will likely find some who want to do the heist.

Top Bottom
Login
Register