What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New user first post. Please be gentle with me. XBOX ONE USER so this post is related to that console only.

Firstly i have read all 86 pages and have found a ton of useful information due to previous posters. Thank you.

My post is for some confirmation as i was struggling to get the calibration screen and tos and the no bad sport message.

Lately i have been filling in for other people repeating the heist and noticed nearly all of them are NOT clearing cache and getting tos / calibration screen yet the heist remains and they keep repeating it.

If i follow that method (out lined below) i get bad sport notice 100% of the time with my heist being deleted after the second run.

I have a friend (xbox1) of 25+ years who does not delete cache only save data.. he does not accept tos since he never is asked to yet his heist has been on his board for weeks now. I have witnessed this with my own eyes... and have heard in a bunch of random party's that's what they are also doing. Am i missing something?

I will outline my method and the one I'm hearing everybody doing as well as seeing my friend do it

(My method)

1) quit in sweet spot whenever yours is
2) delete save from everywhere
3) restart gta
4) cancel sync after about 5 seconds
5) calibration screen appears, accept
6) sp boots into prologue
7) quit gta again
8) restart gta
9) console asks where to sync from (cloud or console) i pick console

10) gta now boots me into my sp save
11) go online, tos appear, accept
12) back online but still see bad sport

(Other method)

1) when at the sweet spot delete all save data instead of quitting then deleting, someone needs to tell you when phone drops then you delete.

2) resync from cloud (wtf)
3) push x to go online
4) repeat heist no bad sport msg

I don't see how the other method is sticking? 100% fails for me but not my friend.

We both quit when phone drops so not a timing thing i suspect. Both running same Xbox consoles as well so no difference there.

Any help on my method or what I'm missing from the other way to make it easier would be appreciated.

Thanks all

Your friend is lying, of course, he is quitting the app. Also your saved data is your cache (same thing).

What is the point of supposedly not quitting?

R* writes a flag to your saved data to tell them you have quit, if you don't delete the saved data the game will know.

I think your friend is quitting and not fully resyncing as he is claiming you to believe, have you actually seen what he is doing or is he just telling you ?

At the end of the day your method (well not your method) which has been listed here already us how you do it, doesn't matter what others are trying to claim although you can tweak yours a bit. If you did read the 86 pages as you claimed, but does not look like you did ..

4) Cancel sync between 14-18%
5) Get calibration screen
6) Prologue should not appear, continue to load in online
7) Join GTA Online
8) Sign agreement

You should not see #12 if you did it right .. if you get the calibration screen you should not get the bad sport message.

Steps are list literally above your post and on page #82 of this thread.

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend is lying, of course, he is quitting the app. Also your saved data is your cache (same thing).

What is the point of supposedly not quitting?

R* writes a flag to your saved data to tell them you have quit, if you don't delete the saved data the game will know.

I think your friend is quitting and not fully resyncing as he is claiming you to believe, have you actually seen what he is doing or is he just telling you ?

At the end of the day your method (well not your method) which has been listed here already us how you do it, doesn't matter what others are trying to claim although you can tweak yours a bit. If you did read the 86 pages as you claimed, but does not look like you did ..

4) Cancel sync between 14-18%
5) Get calibration screen
6) Prologue should not appear, continue to load in online
7) Join GTA Online
8) Sign agreement

You should not see #12 if you did it right .. if you get the calibration screen you should not get the bad sport message.

Steps are list literally above your post and on page #82 of this thread.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i have physically witnessed my friend do this multiple times as we hang out in real life so he is defiantly not lying.

Who said anything about not quiting?
I did read all the pages that's how i managed to tweak what I'm doing.. by using little bits from other people's posts.

I feel like you didn't actually understand what i said or didn't read it all.

Either way he is not using the quit button.. he is just deleting save data after the phone drops... which quits you out of the game... so just because he doesn't click the word quit doesn't mean he isn't quitting he's just removing a step from the quit then delete stage. Just delete the save data while in-game quits you from the game just like using the quit button. So yea obviously he quits he just does it without the extra step of quit then delete data.

I have tried to quit the sync in between the % you mention above and as stated in the OP with zero success which is why i tweaked it with an extra quit after the cancel sync.

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i have physically witnessed my friend do this multiple times as we hang out in real life so he is defiantly not lying.

Who said anything about not quiting?
I did read all the pages that's how i managed to tweak what I'm doing.. by using little bits from other people's posts.

I feel like you didn't actually understand what i said or didn't read it all.

Either way he is not using the quit button.. he is just deleting save data after the phone drops... which quits you out of the game... so just because he doesn't click the word quit doesn't mean he isn't quitting he's just removing a step from the quit then delete stage. Just delete the save data while in-game quits you from the game just like using the quit button. So yea obviously he quits he just does it without the extra step of quit then delete data.

I have tried to quit the sync in between the % you mention above and as stated in the OP with zero success which is why i tweaked it with an extra quit after the cancel sync.

Ok fine, you weren't clear in your OP, but I guess that's not your problem anyway .. let me try help you with your sync problem, so why isn't the sync problem working for you, maybe you can tell us what is happening, is it going too fast ?

There is a sweet spot with your sync, just like when you need to quit, you just need to find it. It could be 10%, it could be 15%, it's going to depend.

Or if I am still misunderstanding, also let me know what the actual issue you are trying to resolve ?

If you don't want my help, just ignore my post.

No harm in doing the extra quit, all that means is that you are not syncing long enough, but not the end of the world either, it should work.

By the way you better off replaying the dooms day heist Act 2 than this one.

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok fine, you weren't clear in your OP, but I guess that's not your problem anyway .. let me try help you with your sync problem, so why isn't the sync problem working for you, maybe you can tell us what is happening, is it going too fast ?

There is a sweet spot with your sync, just like when you need to quit, you just need to find it. It could be 10%, it could be 15%, it's going to depend.

Or if I am still misunderstanding, also let me know what the actual issue you are trying to resolve ?

If you don't want my help, just ignore my post.

No harm in doing the extra quit, all that means is that you are not syncing long enough, but not the end of the world either, it should work.

By the way you better off replaying the dooms day heist Act 2 than this one.

Hi again,

My bad on not being clear. I understood what i meant but obviously that's useless to anybody else.

The sync isn't really fast no it is pretty average in terms of speed. For example i can count to 8 and it hasn't given me a % but 10 seconds and I'm at about 5%
12-15 seconds i jump to 14% which is where i have attempted to quit but the prologue appears. I have attempted to quit later in the sync stage at about 20 seconds when I'm at 22% with the same results. Prologue appears. Which just forces to me quit again then SP loads with my save.

In the end i just decided syncing was pointless anyway since it gets cancelled (clearly im wrong) so that's why the extra quit which i see is extending the process unnecessarily.

I guess the short answer im seeing is simply sit there and keep at it until i find that resync % that doesn't force me to prologue and gives calibration screen. Currently i keep getting prologue which is the issue.

I have attempted to quit sync before any %
As well as the following
5%
14%
22%

After that sync is completed i don't see another % past 22%

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi again,

My bad on not being clear. I understood what i meant but obviously that's useless to anybody else.

The sync isn't really fast no it is pretty average in terms of speed. For example i can count to 8 and it hasn't given me a % but 10 seconds and I'm at about 5%
12-15 seconds i jump to 14% which is where i have attempted to quit but the prologue appears. I have attempted to quit later in the sync stage at about 20 seconds when I'm at 22% with the same results. Prologue appears. Which just forces to me quit again then SP loads with my save.

In the end i just decided syncing was pointless anyway since it gets cancelled (clearly im wrong) so that's why the extra quit which i see is extending the process unnecessarily.

I guess the short answer im seeing is simply sit there and keep at it until i find that resync % that doesn't force me to prologue and gives calibration screen. Currently i keep getting prologue which is the issue.

I have attempted to quit sync before any %
As well as the following
5%
14%
22%

After that sync is completed i don't see another % past 22%

Ok that is interesting .. this is what happens to mine, I get 3%, 5%, 10%, 13%, 14% it sits here for for about 8 seconds, then I thknk 18%, 22%. Anything after 22% and I don't the calibration screen.

I idea behind the sync, is to avoid the prologue as you suggested, but if you quitting again, it's better than playing the prologue which just sucks .. quitting a 2nd time would be better.

I am surprised you still get the prologue at 22%, I would suggest you wouldn't get the calibration screen or prologue at 22%.

What I do is count 4 seconds after i see my 14% and that does it for me, I get the calibration screen and avoid the prologue.

So what happens after 22%, how long does it stay on 22% and what happens after that ? Do you get the calibration screen ?

For my friend, his sync was very fast, he has to quit exactly at 13% and it is quick and if he misses it he has to redo it.

For you, you probably want to time how long it stays on 22% and then try different intervals, such as count to 2 and then quit, then count 4 etc and see.

Mine actually jumps from 20%, 22% and 28%. If I hit 28% it is too late I don't get the calibration screen.

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok that is interesting .. this is what happens to mine, I get 3%, 5%, 10%, 13%, 14% it sits here for for about 8 seconds, then I thknk 18%, 22%. Anything after 22% and I don't the calibration screen.

I idea behind the sync, is to avoid the prologue as you suggested, but if you quitting again, it's better than playing the prologue which just sucks .. quitting a 2nd time would be better.

I am surprised you still get the prologue at 22%, I would suggest you wouldn't get the calibration screen or prologue at 22%.

What I do is count 4 seconds after i see my 14% and that does it for me, I get the calibration screen and avoid the prologue.

So what happens after 22%, how long does it stay on 22% and what happens after that ? Do you get the calibration screen ?

For my friend, his sync was very fast, he has to quit exactly at 13% and it is quick and if he misses it he has to redo it.

For you, you probably want to time how long it stays on 22% and then try different intervals, such as count to 2 and then quit, then count 4 etc and see.

Mine actually jumps from 20%, 22% and 28%. If I hit 28% it is too late I don't get the calibration screen.

Hi

It stays on 22% for probably 10 seconds then it jumps out of the sync screen onto the loading screen.

No i do not get calibration screen at or near 22% if i cancel it must be before i see 14% or to bad i must redo like your friend.

So because it jumps from 5% to 14% that's my area i guess since after 14% i am outta luck and get no calibration

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
I just deleted my save and counted to 4 after i saw 14% as that works for you.

I did not get calibration or prologue and it just acted like normal.

I did however see 2 extra % points which were 17% and 20% then it jumped to 22% 27% and so on.

By the time i had counted the 4 seconds from the 14% it was at the 22% which then quickly jumped to 27 which is where i just quit..i suspect.

EDIT

these are the times it takes to reach each % using a stopwatch.

5% = 15seconds
14% = 16 seconds
17% = 17 seconds
22% = 20 seconds

Last edited:
rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just deleted my save and counted to 4 after i saw 14% as that works for you.

I did not get calibration or prologue and it just acted like normal.

I did however see 2 extra % points which were 17% and 20% then it jumped to 22% 27% and so on.

By the time i had counted the 4 seconds from the 14% it was at the 22% which then quickly jumped to 27 which is where i just quit..i suspect.

EDIT

these are the times it takes to reach each % using a stopwatch.

5% = 15seconds
14% = 16 seconds
17% = 17 seconds
22% = 20 seconds

You might be like my friend, you have to hit it exactly on 13%, If he hit 12% he was too early if he hit 14% he was too late.

So I would try count to 12, 13, 14, 15 seconds each time and try quit. Don't look at the %, just count, and see if you can find your sweet spot

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
You might be like my friend, you have to hit it exactly on 13%, If he hit 12% he was too early if he hit 14% he was too late.

So I would try count to 12, 13, 14, 15 seconds each time and try quit. Don't look at the %, just count, and see if you can find your sweet spot

Ahhh i see. okay thanks dude.

I did a little more testing and definitely past the 22% I'm over the limit but i can cancel sync at any point before 22% (including canceling immediately the sync screen shows up) and calibration will appear.

I have a wide margin to play with it seems but taking into account your previous comment stating i was not syncing long enough if i am requiring a second quit narrows it down by about 50% so thanks for that info.

I will use a stop watch and quit every second between the 4% - 22% in hopes i find it.

If i delete my save then fail at finding the correct spot is it okay to quit out delete data and try again? Or should i let the game load into prologue (since i messed it up) then quit?

Thanks for all your help it is greatly appreciate

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh i see. okay thanks dude.

I did a little more testing and definitely past the 22% I'm over the limit but i can cancel sync at any point before 22% (including canceling immediately the sync screen shows up) and calibration will appear.

I have a wide margin to play with it seems but taking into account your previous comment stating i was not syncing long enough if i am requiring a second quit narrows it down by about 50% so thanks for that info.

I will use a stop watch and quit every second between the 4% - 22% in hopes i find it.

If i delete my save then fail at finding the correct spot is it okay to quit out delete data and try again? Or should i let the game load into prologue (since i messed it up) then quit?

Thanks for all your help it is greatly appreciate

yes you can delete your save as many times as you want you don't need to let the game load, I do this all the time when I miss my sync point when not paying attention, it is just like starting over, just quit, delete save and try again at any point.

It would probably be too tight with a stop watch, I would just count slowly, 1,2,3 .. etc .. if you window is small like a second, you going to need to ball park it and feel. Try 13, you never know, so as soon as it starts syncing even before you see any %, count 13 and stop the sync.

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
yes you can delete your save as many times as you want you don't need to let the game load, I do this all the time when I miss my sync point when not paying attention, it is just like starting over, just quit, delete save and try again at any point.

It would probably be too tight with a stop watch, I would just count slowly, 1,2,3 .. etc .. if you window is small like a second, you going to need to ball park it and feel. Try 13, you never know, so as soon as it starts syncing even before you see any %, count 13 and stop the sync.

Yea you were right about the watch haha. I ditched it and am currently going insane resyncing data. I know for a fact my sweet spot is after 4% and before 20% so i hope i can find it.

Iv probably wasted more time on this than its worth but since you responded with useful information in a timely manner i feel its time will spent.

Thanks again for your time and help it is much appreciated

MurmuringSum34

MurmuringSum34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Somebody help me!!! I keep doing the heist and when i quit (i time it with the ingame phone method) my heist goes away.

S

Syk1kz

Reaction score
Sin$
Somebody help me!!! I keep doing the heist and when i quit (i time it with the ingame phone method) my heist goes away.

you aren't clearing your cache properly.

quit like normal

delete all data if not done under bridge

restart gta

cancel sync

accept screen brightness calibration

let prologue load but then restart gta when it's saying north yankton

when sync appears again choose console on left.

let single player story mode load then hit start go to online and choose whatever your preference (i pick invite only session)

accept online EULA / TOS

collect $2000 for being a good sport.

if you read back a few pages this method can be made quicker but I'm too lazy to bother.. this works fine so its what i do

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register