What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

S

suiti75

Reaction score
Sin$
If anybody needs another member to do this I'm available all day on xb1 PM for gamertag
Alright so here's the thing, I've been doing this for months now and this is the first thread that has ever been posted about this glitch. Tbh I recommend you delete this before rockstar patches it. If anyone wants to message me I know a method that 100% works every time

Hi. Seen this tonight and was wondering about ur other method that works every time? Plz let me know. Need money lol

T

Tymai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO you guys finally have this glitch posted. My boy is The original founder, no joke he really is. We've been doing this glitch for about 2 months now on ps4. I'm honestly surprised it took this long. He started opening his fat mouth about this month n half ago.....what a shame it was fun while it lasted, now it'll be patched.

Original founder? I was told by someone else shortly after the heist was released...

B

Beachbum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone post a link to how to use the Kuruma for this job??

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch works flawlessly on ps3 did the finale 3 times in a row still have another ready to go 
Could someone post a link to how to use the Kuruma for this job??
You need to buy Lagunas apt right next to the bikes and put the kuruma in that garage. When you get to the bikes on the finale blow em up and jump over the wall and hurry to get into to your apt. (Have to get your radar to go gray like the cops lost sight of you then it will let you in)

Last edited:
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: I did the heist finale 3 times in a row last night and had another heist finale to do but I went to sleep then when I woke up it said replay planning board. Weird...

jgarehart

jgarehart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need teammates for this. I'm on PS4. I'd be happy to help or we can play my setups. PM me

B

Beachbum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this last night. One of our friends was unable to play so we used auto invite. 4 times in a row they left just as we got to the boat or a few seconds before. Won't do it again with someone we don't know.

jgarehart

jgarehart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this last night. One of our friends was unable to play so we used auto invite. 4 times in a row they left just as we got to the boat or a few seconds before. Won't do it again with someone we don't know.
You brought that on yourself lol

It sucks. I would never do this without people I knew.

Red_Steel

Red_Steel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been running this on ps3 and i'm just wondering would singing out work to or should i just stick to quitting the game like normal

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the sign out method and it works well also

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have been out fore months, bruh remove this treated if you wanna keep using this

D

Dontfearthe_

Reaction score
Sin$
I just started playing gta and need money, I would like to do this

Top Bottom
Login
Register