Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PULL PHONE UP
PLAY SPECIAL VEHICLE MISSION
BACK OUT THE MISSION
GO NOW TO START AN D GO TO RECENTLY PLAYED JOBS
NOW YOU CAN HOST THE MISSION IF YOU PLAYED AGAIN

ALSO FOR THE GLITCHERS I THINK I SEE A GLITCH IN HERE IF YOU START THE MISSION WHITOUT CEO YOU GLITCHING OUT

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see from the video preview that you were on the Phantom Wedge mission. Why don't you post how to complete the Phantom Wedge mission without firing a shot? Since it's one of the harder special mission vehicles.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So far as I know you can only buy the vehicles if you have a warehouse!...

BUT DonWakita DonWakita
This can be used if you don't want collect up to 32 cars to unlock the missions. You can play the missions as host and I think the vehicles are unlocked after the mission :smile:

P

Pro2jae

Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm they are, just need a ruiner mission. Do join quick job for special vehicle missions. Xb1

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

BUT DonWakita DonWakita
This can be used if you don't want collect up to 32 cars to unlock the missions. You can play the missions as host and I think the vehicles are unlocked after the mission :smile:

now I understand what OP means. thx for the clarification.

malikass007

malikass007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see from the video preview that you were on the Phantom Wedge mission. Why don't you post how to complete the Phantom Wedge mission without firing a shot? Since it's one of the harder special mission vehicles.
WHERE DID YOU SEE IT 
and how is this a glitch? to me it's just gamephysics or am I wrong?
I DONT KNOW BUT MY FEELINGS TELLING ME SOMTHING ABOUT THE SPECIAL VEHICLE MISSIONS

malikass007

malikass007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PULL PHONE UP
PLAY SPECIAL VEHICLE MISSION
BACK OUT THE MISSION
GO NOW TO START AN D GO TO RECENTLY PLAYED JOBS
NOW YOU CAN HOST THE MISSION IF YOU PLAYED AGAIN

ALSO FOR THE GLITCHERS I THINK I SEE A GLITCH IN HERE IF YOU START THE MISSION WHITOUT CEO YOU GLITCHING OUT

IF YOU START THE MISSION WHITOUT CEO YOU GLITCHED OUT WITHOUT RADAR IS THERE A POSSIBILTY TO GET ANY GLITCH OU OF IT

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you remember when heists came out? You could unlock the heist vehicles without buying the high end apartments, just by playing missions. All of the vehicle unlocks in this game can be done this way. I unlocked my vehicles this time around, the very first day, without buying a warehouse. Does this mean I'm the founder of this glitch/exploit? All I did was use the method I did when heists came out.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
IF YOU START THE MISSION WHITOUT CEO YOU GLITCHED OUT WITHOUT RADAR IS THERE A POSSIBILTY TO GET ANY GLITCH OU OF IT
Can you go into garages? Or do you have a lobby info when press d-pad down?

eNc

eNc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if it glitches like that just wait for the other person to load in and it will be normal, it takes a few minutes for them to load in

Pitty

Pitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

BUT DonWakita DonWakita
I can confirm I was doing this on day 1 it's strange everyone on the team is affected by the blurry 1st 5 minutes when they was complaining I thought it was everyone I didn't realize I was causing it, although I had unlocked some special missions for me I couldn't start them I could only join a special mission if I wasn't hosting, but once joined I could then ask the leader who was obviously a CEO to be in my organisation whilst still on the mission, unlocking the CEO discounts!
so the inventory is bugged and still usable with this glitch!
After a restart the glitch went away and I wasn't sure how it happened so thank you OP your right there might be something in this more important than unlocking items early!

malikass007

malikass007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah, at the bottom of the screen, it says to collect the Phantom Wedge. I found a way to pass the level without firing a shot and as soon as you pick it up. It's in the glitch development section or whatever, but nobody else has tested it and I don't fell like finding some random to test it again. It may already be patched, who knows.

OK, I just watched it. You make it look hard. Have a guy steal a car, drive to the part where it says leave the area, have the Phantom Wedge come to you before the time runs out. If he's too slow, restart the area timer. The second the Phantom Wedge hits that outer edge, the mission is passed. You just need the Wedge to be last. It's an automatic pass. It was 1 minute and 10 seconds for us, I thought I had failed the level, but instead it passed. Sometimes things need to be less complicated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register