• Views 2,326
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I would make this quick tutorial on how to play your library of music from your iPhone, iPod or iPad onto your Xbox 360. So if you have Turtle Beaches you can be rocking out to your music while killing noobs on Call of Duty.

App Needed: AirMusic
Cost :$2.99
Note: You can not pirate this app. I just tried it to check and it said that I didn't purchase it from the app store and after 5 minutes it will shut off the app.

--------------------------------------------------HOW TO USE--------------------------------------------------

1.) Connect your iDevice to the same internet as your Xbox 360.
2.) Launch the AirMusic app
3.) At the top of the app, turn AirMusic on
4.) On your Xbox 360, navigate to Music, My Music Apps, System Music Player and click the one that says AirMusic. (or open your guide, scroll to Media and click Select Music)
5.) Now you have your entire iDevice library right there. You can access your playlists, artists, albums and everything else.

--------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT--------------------------------------------------​
AirMusic can run in the background but the app will need to be reopened every 10 minutes or so. This is not an app limitation, it is an Apple limitation. I usually turn off my auto lock and leave the app open on my screen.

There might be free alternatives to AirMusic. I haven't bothered to look. If you find a free alternative then feel free to post it below.

Saturday Night

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I pirated AirMusic just fine. You can keep playing music too if it's the main app open, with your screen off. That's how I do it and it works fine, for hours.

Skop3

Skop3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded AirMusic "for free" as well. It does give that message, but all you need is an extra Cydia tweak.

Tergat

Tergat

Here's looking at you, kid
Services Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Right , i have a RGH , anyway i can do something similar to this?

SgT DoPeY13

SgT DoPeY13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want a way to do this exact thing but stream spotify radio instead of my library, one way I've done it is by running jamcast with spotify, but I don't wanna pay the subscription...

MattsJTAG

MattsJTAG

✯XBOX JTAG HOST✯
Reaction score
Sin$
There are plenty of free alternative app's that do not require 3RD party loading.
Just search "Xbox music stream".

II KeviNMx II

II KeviNMx II

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah download sync stream, i bought air music and only some of my music plays

Top Bottom
Login
Register