• Start date
  • Views 6,388
P

PopcornPGN

Reaction score
Sin$
How to play gta online tutorial with a weird character

Play GTA online tutorial with really weird character

Here’s a glitch I found accidentally a couple days back, when I did it you get the gta online tutorial and my female character was wearing weird clothes (I was wearing modded outfits) and had a male characters face. I honestly feel like this can have a lot of potential as a glitch itself because it does many other things to your character.
1. Join a friend in a full session
2. Once you get the alert that the session is full accept it and suspend your app
3. You should get the alert again
4. Press no and suspend, if it’s done correctly it should take you to the gta online tutorial cutscene.

Notes: when you play it your character becomes level one, i was in it for very little and I could repeat it multiple times. (I did the same thing 3 times).
When you go back to story mode you still have the glitch as long as you suspend which
Might be a possible workaround for sp2mp or something idk it sounds stupid but every step of the old sp2mp was too might be a way to bypass the error menu?

KingShottie420

KingShottie420

Reaction score
Sin$

Here’s a glitch I found accidentally a couple days back, when I did it you get the gta online tutorial and my female character was wearing weird clothes (I was wearing modded outfits) and had a male characters face. I honestly feel like this can have a lot of potential as a glitch itself because it does many other things to your character.
2. Once you get the alert that the session is full accept it and suspend your app
4. Press no and suspend, if it’s done correctly it should take you to the gta online tutorial cutscene.

Notes: when you play it your character becomes level one, i was in it for very little and I could repeat it multiple times. (I did the same thing 3 times).
When you go back to story mode you still have the glitch as long as you suspend which
Might be a possible workaround for sp2mp or something idk it sounds stupid but every step of the old sp2mp was too might be a way to bypass the error menu?
Bro how do you set it up before the first step

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Did your character get reset to level 1 or it was temporary? And did you lose anything else, appartments, outfits?
I have high level characters so I don’t want to lose anything, but I skipped the online tutorial and maybe could get the achievement for it with this glitch :smile:

C

CombatWombat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that man.
I am on xbox though so not sure how to suspend but maybe it isn’t even needed.
I’ll give it a go someday !
On xbox you can just open youtube to suspend the app. Or if on series X/S you can open another game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register