Status
Not open for further replies.
Quast

Quast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HI

I'm using win 7 and thinking to update to win 10. Now my problem is with cracked games. will be able to play pirated games on win 10 ? I found Gears of war 4 + crack size 76.2 GB for win 10 only. Is this true or scam ?

My regards.

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Cracked games on Windows 10? Yes, it's just as easy as Win 7.

Cracked Microsoft games on Windows 10? Not near as easy since everything runs through the Windows store. So, scam.

With that said, I'd recommend just buying your games legit through whichever official outlet you're using (ie: Windows store, Steam, Origin, ect.) to save you any hassle and possibly legal trouble.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Surely you can, Win 10 is like Win 7, but better!
But I don't know about that specific crack you're talking about. Where did you find it from? I at least wasn't able to find any torrent for it :/

Quast

Quast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cracked games on Windows 10? Yes, it's just as easy as Win 7.

Cracked Microsoft games on Windows 10? Not near as easy since everything runs through the Windows store. So, scam.

With that said, I'd recommend just buying your games legit through whichever official outlet you're using (ie: Windows store, Steam, Origin, ect.) to save you any hassle and possibly legal trouble.
Thank you for your advise.

Surely you can, Win 10 is like Win 7, but better!
But I don't know about that specific crack you're talking about. Where did you find it from? I at least wasn't able to find any torrent for it :/
I's not a torrent site. I don't remember the link but it gives you a torrent file from there own site. Like they have there own server.

Thank you.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I's not a torrent site. I don't remember the link but it gives you a torrent file from there own site. Like they have there own server.

Thank you.
What I meant is that since it can't be found from torrent sites, it is a very unknown crack/a virus.

HumphreyMax

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows store games can be cracked but it isn't an easy process and requires quite a bit of legwork to find the necessary steps to do. That being said, I agree, buy the games you want, it's much easier and simpler. I know some folks don't like the Windows Store, I know I don't. Everything else will work the same as it did on 7, if anything, it will work better with more compatibility.

Quast

Quast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows store games can be cracked but it isn't an easy process and requires quite a bit of legwork to find the necessary steps to do. That being said, I agree, buy the games you want, it's much easier and simpler. I know some folks don't like the Windows Store, I know I don't. Everything else will work the same as it did on 7, if anything, it will work better with more compatibility.
Thank you. I just removed this thing from my mind.
my regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register