Not open for further replies.
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDERS
OFFICY AND CRAZY GOOFY

Requirements - Deleting your Second Character - for trolling and fun just make a brand new account and do this glitch IF ONLY you are interested

Steps -

1. Get the bird unlocked by flying to mount chiliad and eating the peyote. Save it in a slot and close the app
2. Restart app, goto story
3. From story select choose character
4. Edit the character (if you already have a second character and willing to delete it than delete it and close the app and start again)
5. Give it a name, and go online
6. Once online, press pause, online, swap character
7. Delete the second character on the character selection screen
8. Hover over the second character and press circle
9. Once in story load the save with the unlocked bird and once that save is loaded, head over to the dm trailer
10. Now kill the bird and select the character with cop outfit
11. Take the character to Director Mode
12. Take it to story
13. Join a friend in an invite only session
14. Accept all alerts that you get on your way online
15. You’ll spawn as a cop

Last edited:
G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDERS
OFFICY AND CRAZY GOOFY

Requirements - Deleting your Second Character - for trolling and fun just make a brand new account and do this glitch IF ONLY you are interested

Steps -

1. Get the bird unlocked by flying to mount chiliad and eating the peyote. Save it in a slot and close the app
2. Restart app, goto story
3. From story select choose character
4. Edit the character (if you already have a second character and willing to delete it than delete it and close the app and start again)
5. Give it a name, and go online
6. Once online, press pause, online, swap character
7. Delete the second character on the character selection screen
8. Hover over the second character and press circle
9. Once in story, goto dm trailer
10. Now kill the bird and select the DM character that you wanna bring online (in my case it was a cop)
11. Take the character to Director Mode
12. Take it to story
13. Join a friend in an invite only session
14. Accept all alerts that you get on your way online
15. You’ll spawn as a cop

P.S. KINDLY DELETE THE THREAD IF ALREADY POSTED. I searched a few pages and I didn’t see this method posted

Nice and easy. Been known for a long time but don't think there is an open thread about it. Good post! :tongue:

I

IlllIlllIIo

Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't work for me I Spawn every time with out as a Dm Character and then it Spawn me back in to Story mode

G

GottiSalotti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 10: How do I kill the Bird in DM??

Edit: I watched the Video and got this. I get everything same, except after joining a friend in invite only and accepting both of the alerts ... I spawn just with my main Online Character and outfit ... what am I doing wrong??

Edit2: I would claim this just works on PS4 or on a brand new account. I deleted my second Charakter of course, but this glitch just doesnt work for me on Xbox one X ... And I am not new to glitching ...

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 10: How do I kill the Bird in DM??

Edit: I watched the Video and got this. I get everything same, except after joining a friend in invite only and accepting both of the alerts ... I spawn just with my main Online Character and outfit ... what am I doing wrong??

Edit2: I would claim this just works on PS4 or on a brand new account. I deleted my second Charakter of course, but this glitch just doesnt work for me on Xbox one X ... And I am not new to glitching ...
Well for killing the bird you can check my channel. I have a video on that ‘how to kill the bird’ and No ! This glitch doesn’t work on brand new account cuz the account I used was not brand new. It had a second character and a first. Both were low rank coz I just started a few days back. But definitely not a new account

Also I want to make a correction. I have tried a few characters that worked. I would suggest you to play as a cop only because I am still testing the other characters. I apologize for the mistake coz I thought all characters would work. The video from the founder was in a different language so I couldn’t understand.

I

IlllIlllIIo

Reaction score
Sin$
You’re doing it wrong than obviously.

I'm not doing it wrong I made every thing u say't but when Im Loding in a Lobby I see my 1st Online Character for a Second and than it come every Time a "An error occurred during the accession of the session please return to Gta 5" Error and than I have to Restart Gta while it give me the Error message than every time not matter of Doing the Glitch or not

I tried it with a Dog (Labrador) and a Military Guy

Ps:Sorry for My English

I Dont think every DM model goes online, maybe he's choosing a blacklisted model?

I think too there a List of DM model's there are Blacklisted

G

Golumbus

Reaction score
Sin$
2 questions:
1. Do I need a completely new acc for this glitch?
2. if i die or change session, am i still a dm character?

Thagoof

Thagoof

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
2 questions:
1. Do I need a completely new acc for this glitch?
2. if i die or change session, am i still a dm character?
1. No. only 2nd char will be deleted so dont have anything on 2nd char.
2. Yes you still be dm char that you bring online If you die.
Yes you can change session.

I'm not doing it wrong I made every thing u say't but when Im Loding in a Lobby I see my 1st Online Character for a Second and than it come every Time a "An error occurred during the accession of the session please return to Gta 5" Error and than I have to Restart Gta while it give me the Error message than every time not matter of Doing the Glitch or not

I think in my original post https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps4-play-as-animal-online.1767490/
There is a list of blacklisted actors somewhere :wink:

G

GottiSalotti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well for killing the bird you can check my channel. I have a video on that ‘how to kill the bird’ and No ! This glitch doesn’t work on brand new account cuz the account I used was not brand new. It had a second character and a first. Both were low rank coz I just started a few days back. But definitely not a new account

Also I want to make a correction. I have tried a few characters that worked. I would suggest you to play as a cop only because I am still testing the other characters. I apologize for the mistake coz I thought all characters would work. The video from the founder was in a different language so I couldn’t understand.

Thanks! I got it now with help from another youtube video.

A few more questions, hope someone nice has answers (I got the Cop Outfit online): What if i go to a clothe store and change my outfit? Do I keep the Cop outfit as an outfit? what will happen? And if possible to change it (and back), do I "count" as a cop in an online session while wearing the cop outfit and without the oufit I dont?

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! I got it now with help from another youtube video.

A few more questions, hope someone nice has answers (I got the Cop Outfit online): What if i go to a clothe store and change my outfit? Do I keep the Cop outfit as an outfit? what will happen? And if possible to change it (and back), do I "count" as a cop in an online session while wearing the cop outfit and without the oufit I dont?

You are not your online character so nothing saves. You don't have rank. its just a visual glitch. Although i think there is more to this than meets the eye.

G

GottiSalotti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are not your online character so nothing saves. You don't have rank. its just a visual glitch. Although i think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Hmm, I were definitely online as a cop and on my second character, played the Introduction mission, had 500 $ cash on the hand and my 170 million on the bank (shared with my first charakter) and I was in a public lobby. I thought I hit it and keep it. But in the end, I went from Online to "save and leave GTA online" and after going back online I was on my main charakter and when going to "Swap charakter" the Cop outfit was gone ...

Any comments to this?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, I were definitely online as a cop and on my second character, played the Introduction mission, had 500 $ cash on the hand and my 170 million on the bank (shared with my first charakter) and I was in a public lobby. I thought I hit it and keep it. But in the end, I went from Online to "save and leave GTA online" and after going back online I was on my main charakter and when going to "Swap charakter" the Cop outfit was gone ...

Any comments to this?
Yep, I have a comment.
I removed the cop outfit as a player clothes option in online.
You can save all you want but your character cannot keep it.
(Meaning it is blacklisted. So you can steal it from dm or steal it from heists but you cannot keep it)
Don’t worry though. I hear some changes are coming on that front soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register