1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Play and charge kit and pc hack?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by mervboyj, Feb 7, 2010 with 13 replies and 7,029 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    soooooo i want to play games on my pc with my xbox 360 wireless controller... but i dont want to get a dumb receiver... i have the play and charge kit.. and supposely you can hack it to where u can play games on the pc by changeing some values in the drivers.. does anyone know how to do this?

2. ukrides

ukrides Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I believe plug and charge only gives power and hasent got connection to output controls to pc. But if there is a way tell me :biggrin:

3. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i know for sure theres away. cause on xbox scene some guy did it.. but there server was down. so i couldnt really get to read the whole thing. but the guy just change some values in the drivers and got it to work... i want to know so bad

4. Nookie

Nookie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just buy the wireless receiver. its cheap and completely worth it for PC gaming.

5. happypants

happypants Newbie

Ratings:
    AFAIK its not possible, If someone did manage to achieve it then it would be pretty big news and guides would pop up all over the internet.

Last I heard was that the connection on the charge cable is only connected to the power for the battery and not the rest of the workings of the pad itself. :thumbup:

6. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok... but u can take the battery out and still have it plugged into your computer and it will still recongize it

7. Gerbur

Gerbur Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't think you get it.

The P&C kit ONLY sends out electricity (as in Energy) used to recharge your battery pack.

8. happypants

happypants Newbie

Ratings:
    It is indeed, But its only powering the controller :wink:

9. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    anybody send me a link of where i can get the reciever for cheap? because i went on ebay and there all from hong kong... lol

10. Nookie

Nookie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    which country are you from? that will help determine which websites we should search in.

11. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Yeah, Mervboy just go on ebay and find one..

12. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:

USA, michigan

13. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
  14. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings: