Play and charge kit and pc hack?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by mervboyj, Feb 7, 2010 with 13 replies and 6,886 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    soooooo i want to play games on my pc with my xbox 360 wireless controller... but i dont want to get a dumb receiver... i have the play and charge kit.. and supposely you can hack it to where u can play games on the pc by changeing some values in the drivers.. does anyone know how to do this?

2. ukrides

ukrides Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I believe plug and charge only gives power and hasent got connection to output controls to pc. But if there is a way tell me :biggrin:

3. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i know for sure theres away. cause on xbox scene some guy did it.. but there server was down. so i couldnt really get to read the whole thing. but the guy just change some values in the drivers and got it to work... i want to know so bad

4. Nookie

Nookie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just buy the wireless receiver. its cheap and completely worth it for PC gaming.

5. happypants

happypants Newbie

Ratings:
    AFAIK its not possible, If someone did manage to achieve it then it would be pretty big news and guides would pop up all over the internet.

Last I heard was that the connection on the charge cable is only connected to the power for the battery and not the rest of the workings of the pad itself. :thumbup:

6. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok... but u can take the battery out and still have it plugged into your computer and it will still recongize it

7. Gerbur

Gerbur Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't think you get it.

The P&C kit ONLY sends out electricity (as in Energy) used to recharge your battery pack.

8. happypants

happypants Newbie

Ratings:
    It is indeed, But its only powering the controller :wink:

9. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    anybody send me a link of where i can get the reciever for cheap? because i went on ebay and there all from hong kong... lol

10. Nookie

Nookie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    which country are you from? that will help determine which websites we should search in.

11. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Yeah, Mervboy just go on ebay and find one..

12. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:

USA, michigan

13. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
  14. OP
    mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings: