• Thread starter mervboyj
  • Start date
  • Views 9,556
M

mervboyj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
soooooo i want to play games on my pc with my xbox 360 wireless controller... but i dont want to get a dumb receiver... i have the play and charge kit.. and supposely you can hack it to where u can play games on the pc by changeing some values in the drivers.. does anyone know how to do this?

U

ukrides

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe plug and charge only gives power and hasent got connection to output controls to pc. But if there is a way tell me :biggrin:

M

mervboyj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i know for sure theres away. cause on xbox scene some guy did it.. but there server was down. so i couldnt really get to read the whole thing. but the guy just change some values in the drivers and got it to work... i want to know so bad

H

happypants

Reaction score
Sin$
AFAIK its not possible, If someone did manage to achieve it then it would be pretty big news and guides would pop up all over the internet.

Last I heard was that the connection on the charge cable is only connected to the power for the battery and not the rest of the workings of the pad itself. :thumbup:

M

mervboyj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok... but u can take the battery out and still have it plugged into your computer and it will still recongize it

Gerbur

Gerbur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mervboyj said:
ok... but u can take the battery out and still have it plugged into your computer and it will still recongize it
I don't think you get it.

The P&C kit ONLY sends out electricity (as in Energy) used to recharge your battery pack.

M

mervboyj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anybody send me a link of where i can get the reciever for cheap? because i went on ebay and there all from hong kong... lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register