Play and Change Kit dead?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Buzman, Jan 3, 2009 with 4 replies and 286 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My battery pack in that goes on the back of the controller recently isn't charging for some odd reason. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    that happened to 2 of my battery packs awhile ago and never got fixed. They still cant charge, i dont think there is any way to fix it, its just one of M$ crappy products.

3. I CrossBones I

I CrossBones I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ya my controller battery can have 1 bar and I plug my charger in and it will always show green.

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    get the 3rd party pad charging stations way more reliable than the m$ crap,ive read that its the wire's in the chargers burning out dont know how true it is thou:ohmy:

5. T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    All batteries lose their capacity after being used for a while. The battery that came with my console barely holds a charge now. If you're still under warranty you might be able to get Microsoft to send you a new one, if not they're only like $10.

Also if you don't use the battery a lot it can self-discharge. Its normal with Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.