1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Platinum trophy

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 Support' started by Gameruk84, Dec 16, 2015 with 5 replies and 426 views.

Tags:
  1. Gameruk84

Gameruk84 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone else got the platinum trophy and found it easy to get. I played on hard mode too. Maybe they will add more when the dlc arrives.

2. Kayla Fox

Kayla Fox Cool Chick

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Gameruk84

Gameruk84 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Red58

Red58 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They will most definitely add more trophies through the DLC. I found it much harder to Platinum both Fallout 3 and New Vegas, which i highly recommend a play through for.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HDizzoDontPlizzo

HDizzoDontPlizzo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I played on survival the entire time, wouldn't have called it easy getting all the achievments imo but if I dont play on the hardest difficulty I wont feel like I beat anything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Creator

The Creator That's the Spirit!

Ratings:
    I'm still working on completing FO3 and FONV.

• Like Like x 1