What's new

plants vs zombies garden warfare...mods?

• Thread starter oX ArianaGrande Xo
  • Start date
  • Views 8,637

do we want mods?

• yes

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • no

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
oX ArianaGrande Xo

oX ArianaGrande Xo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what mods you like to see?

Iso modding???
money cheat (glitch) ^.^

Last edited:
Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is supposed to be fun not to get modded
I've ran into plenty of people doing some sort of exploit. Invisible and the icon that's supposed to show when they spawn doesn't. Plus people somehow use the Pea Shooter gatling while moving.

W

WassupDide

Reaction score
Sin$
Look really quick i was just playing and i looked for mods because i saw a dude straight up level 209. i thought the level cap was 153 but gees. Im on xbox one too so thats cray stuff. I have a picture for proof but i dont know how to post it. Dont think im not legit because i just made this account too, i remember using this site in the mw2 days to find patches i just forgot my password and dont know how to recover it.

Reanimator

Reanimator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look really quick i was just playing and i looked for mods because i saw a dude straight up level 209. i thought the level cap was 153 but gees. Im on xbox one too so thats cray stuff. I have a picture for proof but i dont know how to post it. Dont think im not legit because i just made this account too, i remember using this site in the mw2 days to find patches i just forgot my password and dont know how to recover it.
233 is the new level cap, the last DLC raised it up 80 levels. (10 per class)

TheModdingCat

TheModdingCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is damn much fun and no Need for mods. I didn't thought that i will like it that much, but it is really well done :biggrin:
You don't mod a game because it sucks, you mod games to make them more fun! Welcome to se7ensins!

MrsZombieLorde

MrsZombieLorde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would totally pay someone to get me unlimited coins. They take forever to earn u.u

HFCosmoKramer

HFCosmoKramer

Reaction score
Sin$
If you can mod plants vs zombies for me I'd pay. I want hella coins and stars so I can level up. Message me on xbox: mannybignasty. I have the game for xbox one. Idk if rank transfers from 36" to the xbox one

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have an rgh and all you want to mod is basic figures with numbers associated with them (money level) or dercressing/increasing values then you can mod this game easily without some special tool. Just use peek poker. There are a few others you can use with it.

Modded warfare has a nice super easy child proof tutorial you can follow to learn how tp find your own offsets.

Dont forget to share your finds with community.

Top Bottom
Login
Register