What's new

Solved Place trigger in Interior

kellne

kellne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I tried old videos but all I can do is to put props in interiors.

I want to place race trigger inside Franklins house and be able to teleport later in online. I know how to teleport, but I dont know how to put that trigger inside.

Any help ?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Got in there with the earlier deluxo under the map breach. Where the high end apartment are, if u know where I mean. So it has been fixed after that?
If you place a trigger in the police station and teleport there in freemode it will kick you out.
I can’t say wether or not using a deluxo under the map works or not. There could have been an MC job active which made the police interior accessible.
The 10 car garage and other things down there aren’t really near the police station since they are at -50 under the map and the police station is above the map. I know which are you are referring to but not sure about the glitch you used. Any breach of the police station will kick you outside unless there is a job that is using it in freemode.

Upvote 0
Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you place a trigger in the police station and teleport there in freemode it will kick you out.
I can’t say wether or not using a deluxo under the map works or not. There could have been an MC job active which made the police interior accessible.
The 10 car garage and other things down there aren’t really near the police station since they are at -50 under the map and the police station is above the map. I know which are you are referring to but not sure about the glitch you used. Any breach of the police station will kick you outside unless there is a job that is using it in freemode.
Ok thx for reply, been working on a job in fbi building, can you refer me to the cords of the floor for the different interiors ?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thx for reply, been working on a job in fbi building, can you refer me to the cords of the floor for the different interiors ?
This is the thread to reference if you are interested in interiors:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/hidden-interiors-coordinates-and-ipls.1595703/

Some areas are trickier than others.
If you have GTA on PC you can get an App called Codewalker for free. It will enable you to see any interior above or below the map and also to get exact coordinates.

Upvote 0
kellne

kellne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
About Police station. I have trigger inside, happily working in freemode :smile:

Friends can see me behind doors, no mission active, Public or Invite.

Trigger works :smile: like charm.

Upvote 0
kellne

kellne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have trigger in Michaels closet, but when I teleport in freeroam am I inside wall I guess.

Cant really move or get in house
PS-Messages-20190814-124302.jpg

Upvote 0
Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the thread to reference if you are interested in interiors:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/hidden-interiors-coordinates-and-ipls.1595703/

Some areas are trickier than others.
If you have GTA on PC you can get an App called Codewalker for free. It will enable you to see any interior above or below the map and also to get exact coordinates.
Is there by chance an up to date list of interiors and ipl's that are under the map? I looked everywhere but I could only find an old list

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there by chance an up to date list of interiors and ipl's that are under the map? I looked everywhere but I could only find an old list
Unfortunately the thread here hasn’t been updated in awhile.
I am very busy at work this weekend but I can help you on Monday or Wednesday.
PM me and let me know which interiors you are trying to find under the map and I can get them for you.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register