• Start date
  • Views 2,778
W

wudisc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. have ground fireworks in your inventory
2. open interaction menu, go to action tab and select any animation- double tap x to begin sequence.
3. now quickly go back to your inventory > fireworks - then press 'place' button x2
4. if done correctly the firework will appear glitched in your hand and then suspended in mid-air

tested on ps4, enjoy

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All we need now is the ground fireworks itself. I don't think many ppl still hav them.

TheStonnerOne

TheStonnerOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a modded account you are able to get them if the modder puts it in your inventory

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want the ground fireworks badly and the only way you could've obtained them

1. Buying them back in 2014
2. Using a modded account/transfer to PS4 from PS3
3. Have a modded user/original owner hand you some

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's like asking your buddy that is a mechanic to fix your car for free.
Sadly as a mechanic, that happens alot. And, as an xbox360 modder I often do free mods...(well I did but the 360 just sits around alot now prolly gonna sell it) Those of you in the US will get this. It's called Obama mods. The guy gives everything else for free.

TheStonnerOne

TheStonnerOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modders make you pay because there a chance you'll get banned

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want the ground fireworks badly and the only way you could've obtained them

1. Buying them back in 2014
2. Using a modded account/transfer to PS4 from PS3
3. Have a modded user/original owner hand you some
1. Most people did but used them.
2. Correct.
3. Never been possible.

Modders make you pay because there a chance you'll get banned
Errr, no. I ask people to pay a nominal amount, based on the fact I am giving them a couple of hours, minimum, of my life. Getting banned is entirely my problem, it's also free to get banned, but while I am putting time and effort into making your cars look pretty and your ground fireworks stick, I could be playing video games, getting high, boning my girl, anything. Instead I am basically working for a client, so how am I less entitled to payment than any other employee in any other line of work? You pay for the time and the service received, it's ridiculously cheap these days anyway.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2. Correct.
3. Never been possible.

Errr, no. I ask people to pay a nominal amount, based on the fact I am giving them a couple of hours, minimum, of my life. Getting banned is entirely my problem, it's also free to get banned, but while I am putting time and effort into making your cars look pretty and your ground fireworks stick, I could be playing video games, getting high, boning my girl, anything. Instead I am basically working for a client, so how am I less entitled to payment than any other employee in any other line of work? You pay for the time and the service received, it's ridiculously cheap these days anyway.
What?? Paid to do work?? No, its all Obama mods. Lol
I tell people to look at the price of the big shark card. 129.00 US.
You are being charged about 50-75 US depending on what all you want done and you get billions instead of 8million. Do the math Modded is way cheaper and alot of times you get some cars for free and modded xars by way of modder. With the shark card you just get 8 million. Hmm, that seems like an easy decision to me.
(And rosie and her five sisters hardly constitute a girlfriend....lol j/k)

MrDope

MrDope

TTG player
Reaction score
Sin$
You are being charged about 50-75 US depending on what all you want done and you get billions instead of 8million. Do the math Modded is way cheaper and alot of times you get some cars for free and modded xars by way of modder. With the shark card you just get 8 million. Hmm, that seems like an easy decision to me.
50-75$!?!? More like 10-25$

TheStonnerOne

TheStonnerOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2. Correct.
3. Never been possible.

Ok kid Been I modder for 2 years i got console banned and i had to buy a new ps3 
50-75$!?!? More like 10-25$
And if you're paying a modder 50-75 your getting ripped off 
Ok kid Been I modder for 2 years i got console banned and i had to buy a new ps3 

Like the game is 3 years old almost 4 paying 50-75 for an account you can buy a controller, games ect

TheStonnerOne

TheStonnerOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Like the game is 3 years old almost 4 paying 50-75 for an account you can buy a controller, games ect
And that's your problem that you have no life

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

2 years of modding does not make you cool. It makes you look like a person who has nothing to do with their life's but play games. If your console got banned, that's your fault for taking actions.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Your prices are at least 8 times higher than average, I wouldn't expect $50 for the best account in the world.

Well, KID, if you were a 'modder' for two years, I guess you weren't very good at it, because any half-decent, experienced modder would understand what a CID is, what it does and how to use this information to avoid buying a new console. Sorry to hear you retired though, for a three year old game it makes sense, why would you care about a game that old? I mean it's not like you're on an active forum, discussing the game right now, is it? Kid?

Plain_____Toasty

Plain_____Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2. Correct.
3. Never been possible.

HaHa Sweedy, you boning that?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never had a problem getting 50-75 for full recovery.
As far as modded lobby goes I stay out of public lobby with my 360. I need to teach my wife to do recovery as I dont have time. It was a real good money maker. Games like gta are gold mines for modders. Anyway, I never gave myself any ground fireworks. Oh well, I'll just go light some real ones. Good pist OP.

TheStonnerOne

TheStonnerOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your prices are at least 8 times higher than average, I wouldn't expect $50 for the best account in the world.

Well, KID, if you were a 'modder' for two years, I guess you weren't very good at it, because any half-decent, experienced modder would understand what a CID is, what it does and how to use this information to avoid buying a new console. Sorry to hear you retired though, for a three year old game it makes sense, why would you care about a game that old? I mean it's not like you're on an active forum, discussing the game right now, is it? Kid?
Ok w.e floats your boat gringo 
I have never had a problem getting 50-75 for full recovery.
As far as modded lobby goes I stay out of public lobby with my 360. I need to teach my wife to do recovery as I dont have time. It was a real good money maker. Games like gta are gold mines for modders. Anyway, I never gave myself any ground fireworks. Oh well, I'll just go light some real ones. Good pist OP.
Yea from kids I would never charge 50 bucks for an account like u can buy 2 GAMES For THAT

Top Bottom
Login
Register