Patched Place bounties / mug people in passive mode

• Thread starter Ramen Noodles
  • Start date
  • Views 1,282
R

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your friend or someone random has entered passive mode and you want to place a bounty on their head or mug them just for fun

Kill yourself there passive marker will go away

This makes it so there still in passive mode but you can still add bounties and mug them

I

I Mod Gta 6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this works, very cool

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
im gonna test this, does it work for anyone or just ppl on your friends list?

M

MrMaRSoH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is actually a glitch they need to fix. As fun as this may be, you sometimes can't tell if people are in passive mode if you've been chasing them for a while.

M

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
This is actually a glitch they need to fix. As fun as this may be, you sometimes can't tell if people are in passive mode if you've been chasing them for a while.
True story. I had a kid rage hard at me after I killed him. Claimed he was in passive mode, but he was a normal circle on my screen. He reported me and msg me and everything :roflmao:

C

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had it where it says their not but i cant kill them. Unless you have to place the bounty first then it lets you kill them

R

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had it where it says their not but i cant kill them. Unless you have to place the bounty first then it lets you kill them
You can't kill them with guns this just allows you to set bounties or mug them nothing else

C

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
You can't kill them with guns this just allows you to set bounties or mug them nothing else
Ohkay, i was asking sense the guy above said he was able to kill him

T

Talligater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just tried it and works awsome

Top Bottom