Gamesaves | Pixel Art | Flat Land | Mansion | World l Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Cotterill

Reaction score
That's not that guys world its my friend DaVyZz <add him! if you download that world you will see by the chest room there is his name in bedrock!

Jacob Disher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i downloaded it, and i put it on my flash drive, and then i put it on my xbox...but when i tryed to play it, it wouldnt let me. it said it has been corrupted... any solutions!?!?!?!

Blueberry

Contributor
Reaction score
i downloaded it, and i put it on my flash drive, and then i put it on my xbox...but when i tryed to play it, it wouldnt let me. it said it has been corrupted... any solutions!?!?!?!
Did you change the profile and console ids?

DaVyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your friend downloaded it and added that to it.
let me see now.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/37262-post-your-minecraft-save-to-show-off-your-building-skills-360-version/page__p__134477#entry134477 (4th post down) < posted 19th may.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/37577-minecraft-build-request/ < made 22nd may.

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/100-minecraft/112614-single-greatest-xbox-mc-save-ever.html#post1031587 < 24th may.. also mine.

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=3772500/herps-pixel-art-flat-land-mansion-world-l-download/start=10.html < made 27th may. "Herps World"

do you see the difference?

and to the guy who said you can't change the name of the world.. Yes you can.. easily.. drag the save into 360rev.. and tadaa. The world name is changeable.

Ill take that apology now.

DaVyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats Included

Credit: Herp From TTG (To the staff that guy was not the original creator he downloaded it and added his name)

are you an absolute retard?

i have shown above links of ME uploading this world on multiple threads on XPGamesaves and on xboxmb, A WHOLE 10 DAYS BEFORE HERP UPLOADED IT ONTO TTG,

Explain that to me.. i must of went to his house in OHIO.. Yes i have your IP Herp. and manually stole it 10 DAYS before he uploaded it..

how about i explain it to you, because you clearly suffer from down syndrome..

1 - I UPLOADED IT
2 - HERP DOWNLOADED IT
3 - HERP (being a ****** loser who cant create f*** all for himself) THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR HIS E-EGO TO STEAL MY WORLD AND CLAIM IT AS HIS OWN AND UPLOAD IT ON THE ONE SITE WHICH IS WELL KNOWN FOR SCAMMERS/CONTENT STEALERS AND BASIC ******S.
4 - YOU LURK TTG, SEE HERPS "POST" AND COPY AND PASTE IT HERE. FALSELY BELEIVING ITS HIS.

****ing moron. What in gods name is your XPGamesaves user account?

Oh and thats right, I ALSO HAVE FACEBOOK SCREENSHOTS ON MY FACEBOOK, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS ME BUILDING THE EARLIEST BUILDS ON THE SAVE A WEEK BEFORE I EVEN UPLOADED, SO THATS A CLEAR 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE HERP.

Explain THAT.

Blueberry

Contributor
Reaction score
are you an absolute retard?

i have shown above links of ME uploading this world on multiple threads on XPGamesaves and on xboxmb, A WHOLE 10 DAYS BEFORE HERP UPLOADED IT ONTO TTG,The version I have is his nuff said mods please close this topic it's to controversial.

Explain that to me.. i must of went to his house in OHIO.. Yes i have your IP Herp. and manually stole it 10 DAYS before he uploaded it..

how about i explain it to you, because you clearly suffer from down syndrome..

1 - I UPLOADED IT
2 - HERP DOWNLOADED IT
3 - HERP (being a ****** loser who cant create **** all for himself) THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR HIS E-EGO TO STEAL MY WORLD AND CLAIM IT AS HIS OWN AND UPLOAD IT ON THE ONE SITE WHICH IS WELL KNOWN FOR SCAMMERS/CONTENT STEALERS AND BASIC ******S.
4 - YOU LURK TTG, SEE HERPS "POST" AND COPY AND PASTE IT HERE. FALSELY BELEIVING ITS HIS.

****ing moron. What in gods name is your XPGamesaves user account?

Oh and thats right, I ALSO HAVE FACEBOOK SCREENSHOTS ON MY FACEBOOK, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS ME BUILDING THE EARLIEST BUILDS ON THE SAVE A WEEK BEFORE I EVEN UPLOADED, SO THATS A CLEAR 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE HERP.

Explain THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom