Luigi
Tons Of Resources
Flat Land
More Pixel Art
Ship
+More

Download

Password herp123

Credit: Herp From TTG (To the staff that guy was not the original creator he downloaded it and added his name)

S

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
I see no point in downloading this since everything is already done.
Anyways, thanks for sharing this with the community.

M

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
This is a fantastic save i may even steal it and use it as my own since my main has glitched so when i die i don't respawn :frown: None the less thanks for the share :smile:

B

BlueBerry

Contributor
Reaction score
I see no point in downloading this since everything is already done.
Anyways, thanks for sharing this with the community.
I thinks it fun to see all of the things completed and make alterations and create your own things like in this world i'm making Nuketown from Black ops.

B

BlueBerry

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a fantastic save i may even steal it and use it as my own since my main has glitched so when i die i don't respawn :frown: None the less thanks for the share :smile:
Your very welcome.

S

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
I thinks it fun to see all of the things completed and make alterations and create your own things like in this world i'm making Nuketown from Black ops.

I made Radiation and Hazard on PC.
When I do this things I mostly play with good, professional builders and It only takes 2 days to complete something with Creative mode + Flying.

I'm currently busy with a 1:1 scale of the Pantheon of Rome. I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow if I'm finished.

B

BlueBerry

Contributor
Reaction score
When I do this things I mostly play with good, professional builders and It only takes 2 days to complete something with Creative mode + Flying.

I'm currently busy with a 1:1 scale of the Pantheon of Rome. I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow if I'm finished.
Wow, I'd will love to see the pictures.

K

Keat43

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Professional minecraft builders? /facepalm

S

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Professional minecraft builders? /facepalm

Why? If someone starts playing Minecraft he builds unprofessional houses en creatures. If you get more familiar with the game you learn more about design etc. and you make better buildings - professional builders.

A

Applejackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats you name on xbox i might be on your friends list

H

bobalu321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be mean but i always think that people who have amazing stuff in minecraft have no lives because it looks time comsuming and boring.

T

ToXiC x V3N0M

Reaction score
Great stuff man i love it :smile:

W

MrRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be mean but i always think that people who have amazing stuff in minecraft have no lives because it looks time comsuming and boring.
It is a game for creative brains who like to spend time on building something new and to create something to be proud of.

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
One cannot be living and have no life. That saying doesn't make any sense to begin with. Just because someone else enjoys other things than you doesn't mean they are a no life. Partying and getting drunk isn't everyone's view of normal and joyful.

J

JoshLaad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can i download it? When i click on the link it keeps saying 'google chrome cannot connect to mediafire':frown:

A

AsGrass

★★★★★
Reaction score
can somebody upload this to a different website. mediafire isn't working for me

H

bobalu321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(no life) is an expression for me. Its like saying that they sit around all day playing the the game they love most. "like really take a break".

B

BlueBerry

Contributor
Reaction score
(no life) is an expression for me. Its like saying that they sit around all day playing the the game they love most. "like really take a break".
Im not the one who made it, And do you think one person alone made this in a matter of hours. Most likely it took around a week with breaks.Long breaks.You dont have to complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom