• Thread starter FiveUntilSix
  • Start date
  • Views 275
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
hello, so I did search through the forums and didn't find what I was looking for...

How can the pilot headset be set as your auto-show bike helmet? I have seen it a few times online here and there and have attempted to contact those concerned to ask, but never had a useful response. My son's account has this very thing going on; he cannot remember what, if any glitch he may have done to achieve this... Or it could have been by accident... Or a plain old freak occurrence... But I know it has been done or has happened. I've messed around for hours on end trying to make it work, but I have been unsuccessful thus far. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Save it on an outfit by landing chopper in yacht hot tub and running to closet. Once outfit saved go to inventory helmets and set it as helmet with whatever button sets it. On ps4 it is square.

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Save it on an outfit by landing chopper in yacht hot tub and running to closet. Once outfit saved go to inventory helmets and set it as helmet with whatever button sets it. On ps4 it is square.

It does not show in the inventory as being a helmet. Or hat or anything. So I cannot select it as default auto-helmet. I thought of that already, but thanks. I've tried fooling the game into thinking it was another helmet, but it's not easily fooled. I've tried flying a bike to the yacht and driving it into the hot tub and running in and out, getting on and off... Any combination I can think of. Any other ideas?

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
was it possible to select pilots headset as auto show helmet on old gen (360)?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register