News Picoboot- Raspberry Pi Pico GameCube Modchip

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Webhdx released his GameCube modchip replacement earlier today. Allowing people to install a raspberry pi pico to their gamecube(without the need of removing any old modchips!) as an alternative to using the infamous XenoGC chip

On top of this being a replacement, there is also a new handy feature of this allowing direct dol loading straight from the pico at boot. Thanks to this you no longer need to mess around with any self burnt Swiss DVDs yourself just to access your homebrew

[Click here to view this link]

HYX

HYX

... .... .- .-- -.
Administrator
Lifetime
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Man I am so excited for this since I did a XenoGC install years back. I need to get another GameCube and do a pico install and possibly 3D print a full size DVD shell for it too. Just mod it like crazy 💚

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Man I am so excited for this since I did a XenoGC install years back. I need to get another GameCube and do a pico install and possibly 3D print a full size DVD shell for it too. Just mod it like crazy 💚
You should be able to install this alongside your Xeno so no need for a second system!

HYX

HYX

... .... .- .-- -.
Administrator
Lifetime
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
You should be able to install this alongside your Xeno so no need for a second system!
Sadly I got rid of the XenoGC system but I would definitely do an install of both if they run well together!

Top Bottom
Login
Register