• Thread starter Pazmaniac
  • Start date
  • Views 688
Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i know when the game first came out that people used to jump on top of each other which would make them invincible....i know when they patched that it killed both players when u jumped on top of each other....but i hear everyone sayin that if u dive on top of someone it increases the number of pickups (insta kill, max ammo etc) that are droped......i never believed it but i keep hearing and seeing people do it on online matches....does this work or is it bs like i thought?

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't think so most of the time it is just luck.. headshots seem to work best for me

S

S7 B4LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On kino, go to a corner and have your partner lay down on it and then you jump on top of him, after that both of you will get downed and hear the creepy babys voice, have your other teamates revive both of you and that will give you a lot of powerups. :biggrin:

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i know when the game first came out that people used to jump on top of each other which would make them invincible....i know when they patched that it killed both players when u jumped on top of each other....but i hear everyone sayin that if u dive on top of someone it increases the number of pickups (insta kill, max ammo etc) that are droped......i never believed it but i keep hearing and seeing people do it on online matches....does this work or is it bs like i thought?
I highly doubt that's true. There is no way something like that could happen. It's probably just a case of some kid in a game hadn't received any pick-ups then dived on someone and just coincidentally at that time received a pick-up, then just spread that diving on each other improves the amount of pick-ups dropped.

Zom B rechtilG

Zom B rechtilG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's not true, but it's almost a good luck thing, like not killing the pig in "5"

xl Grizzly

xl Grizzly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i agree its not true ... theirs loads of "must do things in kino" which i see no difference with ... kniving the 6 boxes and others ... pointless. doesnt change a thing!

S

S7 B4LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i agree its not true ... theirs loads of "must do things in kino" which i see no difference with ... kniving the 6 boxes and others ... pointless. doesnt change a thing!

Go try what i said in my earlier post, and you will come back butt hurt :wink:

XBL Choice

lxModdedwarfail

Zombie Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well in my opinion I think it works. But there is something I noticed when you do this so called whatever it is you also get more zombies, like it adds more zombies each round everytime you do it idk if any of you have noticed but I kinda have.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go try what i said in my earlier post, and you will come back butt hurt :wink:
Kid, powerups are random. What you guys accomplish by downing each other is a loss of points. The laughter you hear after you lose your points is the result of a glitch prevention method. You are dumb and the only butthurt in here.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Kid, powerups are random. What you guys accomplish by downing each other is a loss of points. The laughter you hear after you lose your points is the result of a glitch prevention method. You are dumb and the only butthurt in here.
LMAO!!! that made my nite bro....+rep

Top Bottom
Login
Register