• Thread starter Gilbert Diamond
  • Start date
  • Views 490
Gilbert Diamond

Gilbert Diamond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about getting this game becuase I find no Strategy or Rewarding feelings when playing Call of Duty, So I thought this couldn't be more realistic or meet my Criteria of my Dream FPS so I thought I should get it. Is it too late to get it? Is Battlefield 4 at least 6 months or more until release? Do people still play this a lot? And will I mercilessly get beat by the Pros? Is it still worth buying? I'd like to get it but is it really 19.99 brand new? It seems too good to be true.
P.S: I saw it was 19.99 at gamestop. Can anyone confirm this? It sounds way too good to be true. But then again it's 2 years old.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its worth getting, but only if you get premium with it. Yes pros will *** r*** you if you have no experience in shooters, but its a easy transition from Cod and Halo.

Gilbert Diamond

Gilbert Diamond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its worth getting, but only if you get premium with it. Yes pros will *** r*** you if you have no experience in shooters, but its a easy transition from Cod and Halo.
Oh I just need Tactics!

w a t

w a t

Enthusiast
Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
The normal edition probably is that cheap, I wouldn't doubt it. You should buy the Premium edition though.

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Nat all true, Yes the game is fantastic but the premium is not necessary to enjoy the game as it is fun with or with out the add-ons. You wont get messed up by the more experienced players if you choose to play something like conquest or rush because no matter the weapon or rank you have will really effect your playing experience but playing with a good team will make it allot easier and funner. If you want to rank up faster play team deathmatch on noshahr canals as you will be able to get a hang of things faster and rank up faster but because you are new it will be really hard as there are allot of very good players in this type of game mode. Best of luck!

showhe

showhe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Have Premium but i prefer Conquest Canals & Operation Metro over every other map.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need Premium, I'm in the top 2% of players on skill rating and I don't have Premium. If you are willing to dish out though, Premium is nice.

Gilbert Diamond

Gilbert Diamond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Premium is surely worth it. But I can only afford the regular. Can anyone name the default 9 maps? I'm not sure if the maps I heard or saw were default or not.

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Premium is surely worth it. But I can only afford the regular. Can anyone name the default 9 maps? I'm not sure if the maps I heard or saw were default or not.

You don't need premium, but after like a week of bf3 you're gonna want it.

Maps: Op. Firestorm, Op. Metro, Grand Bazzar, Seine Crossing, Norshar Canals, Caspian Border, Kharg Island, Davamand Peak, Tehran Highway (the only bad map in this game).

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need premium, but after like a week of bf3 you're gonna want it.

Maps: Op. Firestorm, Op. Metro, Grand Bazzar, Seine Crossing, Norshar Canals, Caspian Border, Kharg Island, Davamand Peak, Tehran Highway (the only bad map in this game).
After a week, you would be tired of the ******s on the crane on Canals, the ******s on the Antenna on Caspian, the ******s on the tower on kharg, the ******s on the mountains on Firestorm, the spawn killing on Metro, the **** that is Grand Bazzar and Tehran Highway, the bs that is Seine Crossing, and the general a******s on Damavand peak. Premium gives you 20+ more maps+new guns/assignments/etc. Its not needed, but I strongly (and I emphasize strongly) suggest you get it.

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After a week, you would be tired of the ******s on the crane on Canals, the ******s on the Antenna on Caspian, the ******s on the tower on kharg, the ******s on the mountains on Firestorm, the spawn killing on Metro, the **** that is Grand Bazzar and Tehran Highway, the bs that is Seine Crossing, and the general ******** on Damavand peak. Premium gives you 20+ more maps+new guns/assignments/etc. Its not needed, but I strongly (and I emphasize strongly) suggest you get it.

Snipers are easy to deal with lol. Canals=tubes or helicopter or even a frag round shotgun, Capsian=shoot down the antenna, Firestorm=jet, tank, or helicopter, If you get spawn trapped in metro you're just bad (me and 1 friend easily flip a spawn trap), Grand Bazzar & seine crossing are my favorite maps don't know why you'd hate on them, and who doesn't like diving off the cliff or roadkilling people with Helis in the tunnel on Davamand peak. Tehran highway is just trash - nothing made it good except for the old Mav glitch.

Soooo... I've had this game since it relased (much longer than a week) and still play and enjoy these maps much more than premium maps. As for guns - M16A3 is still the best. You don't need premium to enjoy bf3.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The only things is is if you go into bf3 with a cod mentality you wont do good. Its more teamwork if anything.

Top Bottom
Login
Register