What's new

Discussion Picking up a 50cal with range finder get you range finder on your own scope. Glitch in the game?

• Thread starter legalbudz
  • Start date
  • Views 4,129
L

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you pick up any of the In game (Multi-player) .50 cal snipers with the range finder on it, Throw it away pressing (Y) and you will have a range finder on your sniper, even with 6x scope and 14x zoom.

C

Crytoscopic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found this out the 2nd night playing but yes it's a glitch.

U

unarmed box

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw this as well you don't really benefit unless you have horrible aim with the pickup sniper or you killed so many people you ran out of ammo. Either way it doesn't make sense to just pick it up then drop it so your sniper gets it for one life

J

JBurgessXXX

Reaction score
Battlefield is my favorite game franchise. I never like Call of Duty and I had to play something when Medal of Honor became really bad. I have played and finished all the battlefield games and I hope they continue to make them. I love guns and I own a lot of guns and I always wanted to have a sniper like the one from battlefield. I got it and I improved it with HD scope and laser rangefinder and now I'm planning to hunt with my new rifle. I love hunting because I don't like eating meat from the stores because it is just bad for you, I kill everything I eat.

Last edited:
J

jack3476

Reaction score
Battlefield is my favorite game franchise. I never like Call of Duty and I had to play something when Medal of Honor became really bad. I have played and finished all the battlefield games and I hope they continue to make them. I love guns and I own a lot of guns and I always wanted to have a sniper like the one from battlefield. I got it and I improved it with HD scope and laser rangefinder and now I'm planning to hunt with my new rifle. I love hunting because I don't like eating meat from the stores because it is just bad for you, I kill everything I eat.
Battlefield is my too favorite game. I most of my time spend on it

Top Bottom