Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Graphic Programs
  1. Photoshop
Trying to find some decent layer style packs for photoshop.

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is a year old you still looking for styles? i have collected some good ones over the years i can upload

lil shrimp

lil shrimp

CSGO Master Mind
Reaction score
Sin$
There are many styles packs online especially ones on YouTube and such. If need be you could also look for cracked or leaked ones.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't been active in a minute but what kind are you looking for/have you found any you like? I have a few light leak ones etc... But I would suggest LensDistortions for more of a cinematography look. I don't know what projects you have going on but if I did I could better let you know and recommend some.

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't been active in a minute but what kind are you looking for/have you found any you like? I have a few light leak ones etc... But I would suggest LensDistortions for more of a cinematography look. I don't know what projects you have going on but if I did I could better let you know and recommend some.
You a great one.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be honest I have no idea what I was looking for at the time of this post, but I appreciate the helpful response! I’ll definitely check out LensDistortion. I’ve moved away from Photoshop over the years, but I’m definitely planning on getting back into it at some point. Thank you!

Top Bottom
Login
Register