After-
TNdWD.jpg

I call the editded one "The Invasion"

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
I like the idea, but you could try to add some smoke and fire, so it really gets this "attack" feeling. Also try to add some blur to the picture, I think it might look a little more like chaos is going on. There isn't enough action in this picture, but still I like it. Oh, and btw, maybe a blue color correction would make it look colder, which would kind of fit. But overall it's interesting and not bad.

6/10

FusionsStudio

FusionsStudio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the idea, but you could try to add some smoke and fire, so it really gets this "attack" feeling. Also try to add some blur to the picture, I think it might look a little more like chaos is going on. There isn't enough action in this picture, but still I like it. Oh, and btw, maybe a blue color correction would make it look colder, which would kind of fit. But overall it's interesting and not bad.

6/10[/quote
Thanks for the reply!. And well idk i guess thats true but, i was thinking its more of the "calm before the storm" like no one even knows that their are aliens coming, just 1 ship.

FusionsStudio

FusionsStudio

Enthusiast
Reaction score

6/10

lol i put the reply in the quote sorry

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!. And well idk i guess thats true but, i was thinking its more of the "calm before the storm" like no one even knows that their are aliens coming, just 1 ship.
Well, than it's ok, but you called it "The Invasion", so I automatically thought the invasion was already going on for a while. Anyways, no problem for the reply :wink:!

FusionsStudio

FusionsStudio

Enthusiast
Reaction score

6/10

Is this the type of color correction you mean?
oasgc.jpg

FusionsStudio

FusionsStudio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, than it's ok, but you called it "The Invasion", so I automatically thought the invasion was already going on for a while. Anyways, no problem for the reply :wink:!

Good point lol. I should change the name

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
I was actually thinking more about a just slight blue color correction on the deeper colors, but make the red stand out.
About like this (This is just a simple demonstration to show you roughly what I mean):
w7hdl1.png

FusionsStudio

FusionsStudio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually thinking more about a just slight blue color correction on the deeper colors, but make the red stand out.
About like this (This is just a simple demonstration to show you roughly what I mean):
w7hdl1.png

o ok i see now. thanks for all the replies and such

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
No problem, I'm happy if I was able to help you out :wink:

Top Bottom