What's new

Hardware Mods Phat ROL debug/glitch light.

• Thread starter dantun4u
  • Start date
  • Views 1,343
D

dantun4u

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone point me in the direction of how to add a glitch light to the ROL, I can’t seem to find a tutorial anymore but remember it was a wire to a point on the bottom of the motherboard and then a led on the ROL.

D

dantun4u

Reaction score
Sin$
Ace v3 , I know the point to solder to on the chip it’s just the points on the motherboard I can’t remember.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just add a separate led next to one of the rol leds . Scratch and tin a ground spot and attach the led then go from the ace to +
Post automatically merged:

just add a separate led next to one of the rol leds . Scratch and tin a ground spot and attach the led then go from the ace to +
Or are u asking about running your positive through the mobo and unused pins of the rol board ? On a phat use pin 9 on mobo and corresponding pin from the rol board itself . Pin 9 is bottom left on mobo and bottom right on the rol pcb

Last edited:
D

dantun4u

Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

Or are u asking about running your positive through the mobo and unused pins of the rol board ? On a phat use pin 9 on mobo and corresponding pin from the rol board itself . Pin 9 is bottom left on mobo and bottom right on the rol pcb
I think that may be what I’m looking for, I remember it was to a point under the ROL port on the motherboard not directly to the ROL

Top Bottom
Login
Register