What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Paid Service PhantomOverlay.io ? COD MW2 CHEATS - DMZ & WARZONE 2 HACKS // BOX & BONE ESP + AIMBOT MENUS // UNDETECTED // STREAMSAFE

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Bone ESP Added (Auto Updates) (16/11/22)
Bone ESP Vis Checks Added (Auto Updates) (17/11/22)
AI Enemy ESP Added (Auto Updates) (16/11/22)
FACEIT Anti-Cheat Supported (All Cheats) (16/11/22)

WARZONE 2 + DMZ + MW2 CHEATING SUPPORTED NOW!

Website PhantomOverlay.io | Automated Purchase | Automated Setup | No Verification or Waiting Needed | High Security

Phantom Overlay Cheats Have Never Been Detected!

Our Telegram: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayChat
Our Website: PhantomOverlay.io

Official & only website URL is PhantomOverlay.io... The best provider for Call of Duty ESP, aimbot, and radar... specializing in staying undetected, fully streamsafe hacks, heavy optimization, security, never pasting, & offering streamers, cheaters using their main, or cheaters not wanting their friends to know they are cheating the best options for Call of Duty cheating... at an affordable price...

Best Usages
Streaming
Entering Tournaments
Closet Cheating with Friends
Having an Overkill Desire to Not Be Banned

Recently Added Features
Bone ESP (Auto Updates)
Bone ESP Vis Checks (Auto Updates)
AI Enemy ESP
FACEIT Anti-Cheat Supported (All Cheats)
Health Bar ESP
Aimbot 2.0 (All COD Cheats)
Aimbot Does Not Cause Shadow Ban
Visible Only ESP
Visible Only ESP Delay Customization
Combination (2 Key) Custom Panic Key Option

Main Notices
Supports Windows 10/11 22H2
Supports Windows 10 & Windows 11
Supports Intel & AMD
Nearly Zero FPS Impact
Completely Stream Safe
Highest Security
Lowest Detection Vectors
Completely Legitimate Looking

Zraqdab.png

What to Expect with Phantom Overlay...

• Our biggest focus is complete overkill on staying undetected. We act like we are going up against the strongest anti-cheat in the world even if we aren't, and we work from or within kernel mode even if we don't have to. We have never had a cheat detection for any of our Call of Duty cheats and don't plan to ever have one. We treat Call of Duty's current anti-cheat like it is EAC, BE, or Vanguard, and we expect the best out of it even when it serves the worst. Ricochet has been improving, so our approach has prevailed over the lazy approach of some other providers.
  • We focus on legit looking cheating. After all, we work with streamers mostly. Even if you are not a streamer or someone who enters cash contests, your friends will never know you're cheating with Phantom Overlay. PO is still a great option even if you aren't a closet cheater. Even if you don't hide that you cheat from your friends, you certainly don't want to be banned.
  • Everything we do works flawlessly with good optimization on both Intel or AMD CPU. No more Intel only cheat providers using a hypervisor bypass. You have come to a place with real kernel level developers who will offer far more support for your hardware & with great optimization & compatibility.
  • We don't require you to give us anything like full name, address, ID, or any of that BS. We prevent "bad guys" with our security and systems, not a piece of plastic that can be easily faked.
  • Actually stream safe cheats. Our cheats overlay external to your game and can not be recorded, captured, streamed, or screen shot by any software or function, including if you are using desktop recording/capture/stream/etc. Go ahead, do a print screen or use Gyazo. Nothing will catch us, so nothing will catch you.
  • Insane focus on optimization. Our goal is for you to notice absolutely zero FPS drop.
  • Very easy setup. Buy, automatically get key, download, tutorial, run loader, input key, start cheating.
  • Enjoy our auto update functionalities for our Call of Duty cheats. Never have to wait after a small update to cheat again. Our auto update functionality covers some large updates, even. Nothing is faster than an instant cheat update when a game update drops.

COD Modern Warfare 2 + Warzone 2 + DMZ Cheat

Our Modern Warfare 2 cheat is one product and injection for MW2, DMZ, and Warzone 2 cheating. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase!

• FACEIT Anti-Cheat supported for tournament entries. Make some profit!
  • New features are bone ESP (auto updates, adds no risk), AI enemy ESP, health bar ESP.
  • Cheat auto update functionality. Never wait after a small update to start cheating again. Also covers most large updates. Always be able to inject after updates safely to see if the cheats auto updated, even if auto update failed.
  • Fully stream safe on everything streaming, recording, capturing, screen shot, you name it.
  • Undetected. No detection history. We treat even weak anti-cheats like they are the strongest so that we overkill to stay undetected.
  • Legit looking settings.
  • Flawless optimization for Intel or AMD CPU.
  • No ID, address, or full name required ever.
  • Automated checkout and automated user group change, key delivery, and access to tutorial and loader immediately via our website system.
  • Quality forum support via ticket system where you can reply via email or ticket.
  • Very easy setup. Run loader, put key, start game.
  • Custom combination panic key option that disables or enables the cheat completely when your custom key combination is pressed.
  • Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, health bars, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visible only ESP option with delay customization, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.
  • Full aimbot suite. Enemies, visibility checks (for ESP too), movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

COD Vanguard Cheat

Our COD Vanguard cheat is one product and injection. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase!

• Cheat auto update functionality. Never wait after a small update to start cheating again. Also covers most large updates. Always be able to inject after updates safely to see if the cheats auto updated, even if auto update failed.
  • Fully stream safe on everything streaming, recording, capturing, screen shot, you name it.
  • Undetected. No detection history. We treat even weak anti-cheats like they are the strongest so that we overkill to stay undetected.
  • Automated checkout and automated user group change, key delivery, and access to tutorial and loader immediately via our website system.
  • Quality forum support via ticket system where you can reply via email or ticket.
  • Custom combination panic key option that disables or enables the cheat completely when your custom key combination is pressed.
  • Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visible only ESP option with delay customization, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.
  • Full aimbot suite. Enemies, visibility checks (for ESP too), movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

COD Warzone + Modern Warfare 2019 Cheat

Our Warzone and MW cheat is one product and injection. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase!

• Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visible only ESP option with delay customization, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.

COD Black Ops Cold War Cheat

Our BOCW multiplayer and zombies cheats are two separate products and injections. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase either cheat for BOCW!

• Full zombies suite. Weak zombies (1 HP) for all clients in lobby, one position kill for boosting/fun (TP zombies to crosshair), noclip, client hacks (select player then: enable godmode, moon gravity, super jump, infinite ammo, freeze, teleport, kill).
  • Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.
  • Full aimbot suite. Enemies, movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

So why not give Phantom Overlay a shot? Come join our website community, maybe place an order or hangout, or join our Telegram! See you soon!

Official & only website URL is PhantomOverlay.io... The best provider for Call of Duty ESP, aimbot, and radar... specializing in staying undetected, fully streamsafe hacks, heavy optimization, security, never pasting, & offering streamers, cheaters using their main, or cheaters not wanting their friends to know they are cheating the best options for Call of Duty cheating... at an affordable price...

Last edited:
teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

luckypunkinchally.png

Last edited by a moderator:
zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheat(s) fine after all update(s). Covered by auto update.

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
The site looks like it's down or else I'd be buying it now.
Our website is back online. Hosting provider sucks. Downtime should not occur again. Will go back to answering tickets now.

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Purchase from my website: PhantomOverlay.io

Available anytime via support ticket from my website or PM here on Se7ensins.

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys have a boosting service one can pay for instead? I want Dark Aether, but dont want to go through the trouble of purchasing Cold War on PC and this service.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck with sales man, looks like a good site and cheat here

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys have a boosting service one can pay for instead? I want Dark Aether, but dont want to go through the trouble of purchasing Cold War on PC and this service.
I'm not really selling a service or anything like that. What I sell are PC cheats that I've made. Kernel mode is utlized to overkill levels, and right now the games I sell cheats for (COD, Battlefield), use user-mode anti-cheats, which, while I'm okay against kernel ACs, UM ones are just too easy.

So I'm your guy if you want an optimized, ban free, stream safe experience cheating online popular PC games. Aimbot, ESP, radar, not unlocks.
Good luck with sales man, looks like a good site and cheat here
Thanks! Vouch copy is all yours if you PM to LMK.

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Online and available if anyone has any questions! :smile:

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone want to buy cheats? Now accepting a firm handshake as payment! Of course, you have to find me to give me a firm handshake in person, so maybe it's easier to just purchase off the website! :biggrin:

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Full aimbot prediction for bullet drop & player movement has been added to the Warzone & MW cheat!

Also if you all recall, I did several bug fixes and also added a toggle for tracking vis check locked on players if they go behind cover or not...

Full list
:

Redownload of loader is required! Updates & fixes just now pushed so even if you redownloaded a little bit ago, you need to do it again now.

WARNING: The way to redownload your loader is to delete your loader file from your downloads folder, from your USB folder, download a new one, then cut and paste it to your USB folder. Do not leave a copy in downloads.

1. Fixed connection to backend error.

2. Fixed this app can't run on PC error.

3. Fixed issue with visible checks aiming at covered players after lock on. With the new track covered players option, you can set it so that if you lock onto a visible enemy and they run behind cover, tracking will STOP.

4. Fixed issue where visible checks would break suddenly if going from Rebirth to BR. This will not happen anymore.

5. Fixed name ESP.

6. Fixed issue where people might inject successfully and not see overlays. If still doesn't work, you need to go do the new step at the loader download page under troubleshooting #4 (just added).

7. Fixed game version not supported error some people got. You will now only get this if it's legitimate and will need to wait for software update or can try to redownload loader.

8. Overlays will no longer kill after one or a few games for some users.

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm definitely willing to give out some vouch copies to seasoned members of this forum. I'd say ideally people with 1,000 posts or more as I think that's a good sign someone is/was really active here & would be able to give a review of my hard work that means something.

Just send me a PM if you have 1,000 or more posts & are interested in some free months on the best set of COD cheats in the world (my opinion).

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
HUGE COD CHEAT GIVEAWAY! GIVING AWAY 100 MONTH LONG CHEAT KEYS! HOW TO ENTER BELOW!

Welcome Se7ensins users. Any of you that have 50 posts or more on Se7ensins, until 100 keys are given away, may register on PhantomOverlay.io & once done, you can post on this thread with your Phantom Overlay username and what free key you want. Choose from below:

1. A free key for 30 days for my Warzone & MW cheat here.

or

2. A free key for 30 days for my BOCW Multiplayer cheat here.

or

3. A free key for 30 days for my BOCW Zombies cheat here.

You will then be PM'd on here once I add everything to your account on Phantom Overlay, free of charge!

REMEMBER TO ENTER & GET A KEY YOU MUST:

1. Be a registered Se7ensins member with 50 or more posts OR have premium membership.

2. Be a registered member on PhantomOverlay.io

3. You must include which cheat you want a key for AND your Phantom Overlay username in your post on this thread to get a key!

Last edited:
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've registered. DigitalHD is my username. Key for Warzone please.

Posted quick because I wasn't sure how many people would be doing this ahead of me. I've heard of your service from various places in Discord and it sounds amazing. So can't wait to try it out ?

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I've registered. DigitalHD is my username. Key for Warzone please.

Posted quick because I wasn't sure how many people would be doing this ahead of me. I've heard of your service from various places in Discord and it sounds amazing. So can't wait to try it out ?
Done. Please sign into PhantomOverlay.io & go to Account >> Software Keys >> Manage. That is your key. Then, go to Customer Area & the rest you will know how to do easily. Enjoy!

If you end up needing any help, please go to PhantomOverlay.io/support & make a ticket. You will be treated with the same respect as any paying customer.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo this sounds cool and thanks for the huge giveaway, my name on PhantomOverlay is the same on here. It's hard picking between zombies and multiplayer, but I think ill do the Black ops cold war multiplayer one.

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo this sounds cool and thanks for the huge giveaway, my name on PhantomOverlay is the same on here. It's hard picking between zombies and multiplayer, but I think ill do the Black ops cold war multiplayer one.
Done. Please sign into PhantomOverlay.io & go to Account >> Software Keys >> Manage. That is your key. Then, go to Customer Area & the rest you will know how to do easily. Enjoy!

If you end up needing any help, please go to PhantomOverlay.io/support & make a ticket. You will be treated with the same respect as any paying customer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register