What's new

Paid Service PhantomOverlay.io đź‘» COD MW2 CHEATS - DMZ & WARZONE 2 HACKS // BOX & BONE ESP + AIMBOT MENUS // UNDETECTED // STREAMSAFE

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Got MW2 and WZ2 Lifetime. AMAZING tool. Great work! +1 Vouch

J

josh11770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize it's been a while but i haven't heard anything still XD, here nor on their website. should i PM Zebleer instead? I didn't want to post here and seem impatient but It will have been a year since I entered in 4 days and just over 11 months since zebleer confirmed I won the 6th Gift card, with no mentioned PM from them here or on their site.

Last edited:
zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Thread updated.

Day one PO's Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2/DMZ cheat was done. It's one cheat to cover all the fun. Available at PhantomOverlay.io

Added bone ESP with auto update & vis checks. Added FACEIT anti-cheat support for the COD tournaments that require FACEIT be enabled. Fixed a few bugs.

Rex

Rex

Reaction score
Bone ESP Added (Auto Updates) (16/11/22)
Bone ESP Vis Checks Added (Auto Updates) (17/11/22)
AI Enemy ESP Added (Auto Updates) (16/11/22)
FACEIT Anti-Cheat Supported (All Cheats) (16/11/22)

WARZONE 2 + DMZ + MW2 CHEATING SUPPORTED NOW!

Website PhantomOverlay.io | Automated Purchase | Automated Setup | No Verification or Waiting Needed | High Security

Phantom Overlay Cheats Have Never Been Detected!

Our Telegram: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayChat
Our Website: PhantomOverlay.io

Official & only website URL is PhantomOverlay.io... The best provider for Call of Duty ESP, aimbot, and radar... specializing in staying undetected, fully streamsafe hacks, heavy optimization, security, never pasting, & offering streamers, cheaters using their main, or cheaters not wanting their friends to know they are cheating the best options for Call of Duty cheating... at an affordable price...

Best Usages
Streaming
Entering Tournaments
Closet Cheating with Friends
Having an Overkill Desire to Not Be Banned

Recently Added Features
Bone ESP (Auto Updates)
Bone ESP Vis Checks (Auto Updates)
AI Enemy ESP
FACEIT Anti-Cheat Supported (All Cheats)
Health Bar ESP
Aimbot 2.0 (All COD Cheats)
Aimbot Does Not Cause Shadow Ban
Visible Only ESP
Visible Only ESP Delay Customization
Combination (2 Key) Custom Panic Key Option

Main Notices
Supports Windows 10/11 22H2
Supports Windows 10 & Windows 11
Supports Intel & AMD
Nearly Zero FPS Impact
Completely Stream Safe
Highest Security
Lowest Detection Vectors
Completely Legitimate Looking

Zraqdab.png

What to Expect with Phantom Overlay...

• Our biggest focus is complete overkill on staying undetected. We act like we are going up against the strongest anti-cheat in the world even if we aren't, and we work from or within kernel mode even if we don't have to. We have never had a cheat detection for any of our Call of Duty cheats and don't plan to ever have one. We treat Call of Duty's current anti-cheat like it is EAC, BE, or Vanguard, and we expect the best out of it even when it serves the worst. Ricochet has been improving, so our approach has prevailed over the lazy approach of some other providers.
  • We focus on legit looking cheating. After all, we work with streamers mostly. Even if you are not a streamer or someone who enters cash contests, your friends will never know you're cheating with Phantom Overlay. PO is still a great option even if you aren't a closet cheater. Even if you don't hide that you cheat from your friends, you certainly don't want to be banned.
  • Everything we do works flawlessly with good optimization on both Intel or AMD CPU. No more Intel only cheat providers using a hypervisor bypass. You have come to a place with real kernel level developers who will offer far more support for your hardware & with great optimization & compatibility.
  • We don't require you to give us anything like full name, address, ID, or any of that BS. We prevent "bad guys" with our security and systems, not a piece of plastic that can be easily faked.
  • Actually stream safe cheats. Our cheats overlay external to your game and can not be recorded, captured, streamed, or screen shot by any software or function, including if you are using desktop recording/capture/stream/etc. Go ahead, do a print screen or use Gyazo. Nothing will catch us, so nothing will catch you.
  • Insane focus on optimization. Our goal is for you to notice absolutely zero FPS drop.
  • Very easy setup. Buy, automatically get key, download, tutorial, run loader, input key, start cheating.
  • Enjoy our auto update functionalities for our Call of Duty cheats. Never have to wait after a small update to cheat again. Our auto update functionality covers some large updates, even. Nothing is faster than an instant cheat update when a game update drops.

COD Modern Warfare 2 + Warzone 2 + DMZ Cheat

Our Modern Warfare 2 cheat is one product and injection for MW2, DMZ, and Warzone 2 cheating. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase!

• FACEIT Anti-Cheat supported for tournament entries. Make some profit!
  • New features are bone ESP (auto updates, adds no risk), AI enemy ESP, health bar ESP.
  • Cheat auto update functionality. Never wait after a small update to start cheating again. Also covers most large updates. Always be able to inject after updates safely to see if the cheats auto updated, even if auto update failed.
  • Fully stream safe on everything streaming, recording, capturing, screen shot, you name it.
  • Undetected. No detection history. We treat even weak anti-cheats like they are the strongest so that we overkill to stay undetected.
  • Legit looking settings.
  • Flawless optimization for Intel or AMD CPU.
  • No ID, address, or full name required ever.
  • Automated checkout and automated user group change, key delivery, and access to tutorial and loader immediately via our website system.
  • Quality forum support via ticket system where you can reply via email or ticket.
  • Very easy setup. Run loader, put key, start game.
  • Custom combination panic key option that disables or enables the cheat completely when your custom key combination is pressed.
  • Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, health bars, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visible only ESP option with delay customization, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.
  • Full aimbot suite. Enemies, visibility checks (for ESP too), movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

COD Vanguard Cheat

Our COD Vanguard cheat is one product and injection. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase!

• Cheat auto update functionality. Never wait after a small update to start cheating again. Also covers most large updates. Always be able to inject after updates safely to see if the cheats auto updated, even if auto update failed.
  • Fully stream safe on everything streaming, recording, capturing, screen shot, you name it.
  • Undetected. No detection history. We treat even weak anti-cheats like they are the strongest so that we overkill to stay undetected.
  • Automated checkout and automated user group change, key delivery, and access to tutorial and loader immediately via our website system.
  • Quality forum support via ticket system where you can reply via email or ticket.
  • Custom combination panic key option that disables or enables the cheat completely when your custom key combination is pressed.
  • Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visible only ESP option with delay customization, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.
  • Full aimbot suite. Enemies, visibility checks (for ESP too), movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

COD Warzone + Modern Warfare 2019 Cheat

Our Warzone and MW cheat is one product and injection. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase!

• Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visible only ESP option with delay customization, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.

COD Black Ops Cold War Cheat

Our BOCW multiplayer and zombies cheats are two separate products and injections. You can visit our store page on our website PhantomOverlay.io for more details and to purchase either cheat for BOCW!

• Full zombies suite. Weak zombies (1 HP) for all clients in lobby, one position kill for boosting/fun (TP zombies to crosshair), noclip, client hacks (select player then: enable godmode, moon gravity, super jump, infinite ammo, freeze, teleport, kill).
  • Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.
  • Full aimbot suite. Enemies, movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

So why not give Phantom Overlay a shot? Come join our website community, maybe place an order or hangout, or join our Telegram! See you soon!

Official & only website URL is PhantomOverlay.io... The best provider for Call of Duty ESP, aimbot, and radar... specializing in staying undetected, fully streamsafe hacks, heavy optimization, security, never pasting, & offering streamers, cheaters using their main, or cheaters not wanting their friends to know they are cheating the best options for Call of Duty cheating... at an affordable price...

Hi Phantom, great post. Is it possible for you to unlock all? Account recovery or lobby for attachments and stuff in warzone?

Thanks.

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Hi Phantom, great post. Is it possible for you to unlock all? Account recovery or lobby for attachments and stuff in warzone?

Thanks.
I only sell my ESP/aimbot/radar cheats for COD. Unlocks aren't safe to do & I have no interest in that other stuff. You'll unlock plenty when cheating without getting banned.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Been using this ESP/radar for quite a few days, it's great. Works exactly how it should, fully accurate and doesn't drop my fps at all while im playing. Haven't used the aimbot feature yet as I want to play as safely as I can for now. But really impressed with this nice work as always zebleer. Anyone on the edge about getting it, I 100% recommend.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some quality cheats.

ESP works very well. Aimbot works great on KBM, I had to do some work with ReWASD to get it working with my controller but they offer a nice guide on this as well.

So far it’s been a great experience and I’ve been at the top of my game. :wink:

zebleer

zebleer

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
well, i just changed the browser i used and it worked lol my bad
I fixed the issue completely so you can use any browser now.

You may have to clear browser history or add the privacy pass browser addon if the bug still exists for you

Top Bottom
Login
Register