What's new

Solved Phantom Wedge vanished (!gift dupe glitch)

A

asianjesus

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So a friend of a friend had a mod menu and he told us we could spawn any vehicle we want through the ingame chat. He also told us that there is a method with which you can store any of those vehicles and make it your own personal vehicle and I followed through but forgot one step the first time, where I entered a 2-car garage with a target vehicle without having destroyed my personal vehicle beforehand and somehow the Phantom Wedge moved from the vehicle warehouse to that garage which was full with 2 civilian cars before, and I chose to replace it (I was curious what would happen, didn't think it through).

Now the Wedge is gone from the vehicle warehouse, and when I want to spawn it through the interaction menu I get "Delivery currently not available" when I can call in every other special vehicle without an issue (ruiner 2000, ramp buggy...etc).
Also I can't even buy it again, it says that I got one already. So I'm basically stuck and can't do anything about it, I can't contact R* support because I was basically glitching.

Anyone here has any experience with this? how can I get the Wedge back? or is there a way to dissociate it from my account so I can buy it again? or can I store a spawned one in a regular garage somehow?

Would appreciate any help, thanks.

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So a friend of a friend had a mod menu and he told us we could spawn any vehicle we want through the ingame chat. He also told us that there is a method with which you can store any of those vehicles and make it your own personal vehicle and I followed through but forgot one step the first time, where I entered a 2-car garage with a target vehicle without having destroyed my personal vehicle beforehand and somehow the Phantom Wedge moved from the vehicle warehouse to that garage which was full with 2 civilian cars before, and I chose to replace it (I was curious what would happen, didn't think it through).

Now the Wedge is gone from the vehicle warehouse, and when I want to spawn it through the interaction menu I get "Delivery currently not available" when I can call in every other special vehicle without an issue (ruiner 2000, ramp buggy...etc).
Also I can't even buy it again, it says that I got one already. So I'm basically stuck and can't do anything about it, I can't contact R* support because I was basically glitching.

Anyone here has any experience with this? how can I get the Wedge back? or is there a way to dissociate it from my account so I can buy it again? or can I store a spawned one in a regular garage somehow?

You just need to overwrite that one with a regular car. Steal a street car and park it where your phantom wedge is, should let you, then pull it out and blow it up. Lmk if it let's you do this. Then you should be able to just buy phantom wedge, maybe old one will reappear??? idk, lmk what happens.

A

asianjesus

Reaction score
You just need to overwrite that one with a regular car. Steal a street car and park it where your phantom wedge is, should let you, then pull it out and blow it up. Lmk if it let's you do this. Then you should be able to just buy phantom wedge, maybe old one will reappear??? idk, lmk what happens.
I tried, it's not in that garage anymore or in any other in fact. I called the mechanic and there's no Wedge anywhere in my garages.

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
I tried, it's not in that garage anymore or in any other in fact. I called the mechanic and there's no Wedge anywhere in my garages.
Okay, did you try to request the phantom wedge or buy it?

If you can't you may have caused those vehicles to swap places some how, if that's the case, run flecca setup and request that car. Then exit job and park that car somewhere.

A

asianjesus

Reaction score
Okay, did you try to request the phantom wedge or buy it?

If you can't you may have caused those vehicles to swap places some how, if that's the case, run flecca setup and request that car. Then exit job and park that car somewhere.
In the interaction menu it says "Delivery not currently available" when I wanna call in the Wedge, it works with every other special vehicle that I own (Ruiner 2000...etc).
I tried to buy it again but it says that I already own it. (I said this already in my original post btw)

Does it have to be a fleeca setup? cuz I have the Pacific Standard on to teleport to my apt.

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
In the interaction menu it says "Delivery not currently available" when I wanna call in the Wedge, it works with every other special vehicle that I own (Ruiner 2000...etc).
I tried to buy it again but it says that I already own it. (I said this already in my original post btw)

Does it have to be a fleeca setup? cuz I have the Pacific Standard on to teleport to my apt.
Use the bogdon then. It can be any heist mission that'll let you request the car, if it's there. It should work with pacific standard, I haven't tried it.

T

tphillips

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

were you able to solve it? I have the same problem :frown:

K

Kamian

Reaction score
Yo, i've got the exact same problem. Can' call my phantom wedge, its not in my securoserv garage and cant buy it again.

You guys know how to fix that?

Top Bottom