.:Phantasy Star Universe Demo:.

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by Kira, Jan 13, 2009 with 4 replies and 1,793 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kira

Kira Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I was wondering if anyone has played the demo recently? I got it about a month ago, now it isn't letting me or any of my friends sign on at all. I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on. Did they remove the server for the demo, or is it simply just down? I tried to google it, but I got things that were either irrelevant or from last year. Can someone PLEASE help me???

DO NOT say to go buy the game, I DO NOT want to pay $8 for Xbox LIVE and $10 for online play.

2. SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR D2Vital VIP

Ratings:
    I used to play the demo and the game a year and a half ago and all i have to say is quit now and play wow. :biggrin:

3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    One of my friend's hit the entire server offline yesterday. They should be up tomorrow.

4. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    ha, the demo is so lame, with like restarts every couple of months or something, fun game....but i mean the game is really worth it

5. OP
    Kira

Kira Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I tried to play WoW, and I didn't like it very much. As far as the restarting goes, the stopped doing that about 5 months ago...or so I've read. Headshots, I hope you are right, it's the only reason why I still play my 360. All of my other games I have already beaten, and got to the highest rank on, so I don't play those anymore. I might go buy the full game when I move next month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.