• Start date
  • Views 2,850
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a huge problem in MCC now as well. Players in the higher ranks are having problems with kids abusing the system due to a fair loss.
I got to a 33 on my new account and can't play anymore because I'm red. So fun.
Whats the big deal about the reputation bar. No one actually gives a **** about that. hahah
if your reputation is red you can't even find a game on cod advanced warfare, and it has the most players all the time, same with Fifa.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think it needs removed, just modified greatly.

I have friends who play Halo(they are really good, actually, insanely good). Some of them get avoided so much that it'll lock them out of matchmaking due to this Rep system.

Even looking at what's been filed on me, I have 3 reports for cheating(which I don't do) and even had one on my gamertag(which isn't offensive or break ToS, like not even close).

People will click anything to avoid someone, which in the end will hurt usually good players with this system.

But from what I understand is, is that this new UI has a few improvements with the Rep system, so we'll see.

kek

kek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt a petition would actually have any role in having the reputation system removed. Although it's stupid as f*** and abused more than my penis Microsoft really doesn't care. Also anybody that is on the red end of the Reputation System have you tried contacting support?

D

dolphinkid01

Reaction score
Sin$
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just make a bunch of xbox accounts with the free one month and report your main for being good or whatever its called.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I swear, everyone is innocent on Xbox LIVE...

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I got to a 33 on my new account and can't play anymore because I'm red. So fun.

if your reputation is red you can't even find a game on cod advanced warfare, and it has the most players all the time, same with Fifa.
Same with MCC and Gears. 
I swear, everyone is innocent on Xbox LIVE...
You're the most innocent right

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
You're the most innocent right

Well, I remain with good rep and don't get myself suspended.

So yeah, I'd say I'm doing well for myself. But I also own up when I actually get suspended or something. I don't cry about how I did nothing wrong.

D

dolphinkid01

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I remain with good rep and don't get myself suspended.

So yeah, I'd say I'm doing well for myself. But I also own up when I actually get suspended or something. I don't cry about how I did nothing wrong.
Who are you to say you know if someone's innocent on Xbox or not? Tons of people are having this problem, even some big Gears of War players.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
Who are you to say you know if someone's innocent on Xbox or not? Tons of people are having this problem, even some big Gears of War players.
Maybe some are...but with the track record if users on Xbox LIVE, it's a little hard to believe anyone.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe some are...but with the track record if users on Xbox LIVE, it's a little hard to believe anyone.
By some, I hope you mean damn near everybody. This system is stupid. If I don't like somebody because they beat me LEGITIMATELY then I can report them for cheating or their gamertag for being offensive and then they can't play xbox anymore. Makes sense, seems legit.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
By some, I hope you mean damn near everybody. This system is stupid. If I don't like somebody because they beat me LEGITIMATELY then I can report them for cheating or their gamertag for being offensive and then they can't play xbox anymore. Makes sense, seems legit.
Yes. Some.

Not everyone is like that. Not everyone runs into crap like this.

So yes. Some.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. Some.

Not everyone is like that. Not everyone runs into crap like this.

So yes. Some.
Literally all of my friends -1 person has had orange or red rep within the last month. This problem is increasing big time and it is getting out of hand. You shouldn't be able to take away somebody's right to play a game they purchased with their own money because you got butthurt that you lost or don't like them. I paid money for all of my games out of my own money, so that I can play them with my friends online. Can't do that now.

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally all of my friends -1 person has had orange or red rep within the last month. This problem is increasing big time and it is getting out of hand. You shouldn't be able to take away somebody's right to play a game they purchased with their own money because you got butthurt that you lost or don't like them. I paid money for all of my games out of my own money, so that I can play them with my friends online. Can't do that now.
I agree it is stupid and they have already said they're working on this. But only 1 out of my 55 friends is below green bar.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't really say it needs to go but maybe it could be re worked out.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Only one person on my friends list has been in the constant orange/red stage. However that is likely due to my brother being a complete idiot and trash talking anyone that doesn't agree with him. Not to mention he does a lot of custom games on Cod/Halo and reports anyone for not playing exactly how he tells them :/

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree it is stupid and they have already said they're working on this. But only 1 out of my 55 friends is below green bar.
I have a small friends list of people I play with weekly, like 15 people

Top Bottom
Login
Register