Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
A petition there is not going to do you much good. You're better off posting on the Xbox Support forums if you're actually wanting to try this. High chance that it's not going to work. It's not really 'broken' either.

D

dolphinkid01

Reaction score
Sin$
A petition there is not going to do you much good. You're better off posting on the Xbox Support forums if you're actually wanting to try this. High chance that it's not going to work. It's not really 'broken' either.
It is broken though. So many people are coming out in the Gears forums talking about this. There was even a sort of big YouTuber named "LANDAN2006" who got put on Avoid Me right after Gears came out because of people reporting him.

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Does having avoid me do anything different? or is it just visually there?

SimplyDope

SimplyDope

Graphics Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
Your reputation goes down for anything

Even repeatedly leaving games

Do you do that a lot
That may be the reason why your rep is like that

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It is pretty stupid. People report you so they don't have to play you anymore because you are dumping on them in team doubles in halo mcc. I keep dropping down to orange and red every other week. It's getting old.

D

dolphinkid01

Reaction score
Sin$
It is pretty stupid. People report you so they don't have to play you anymore because you are dumping on them in team doubles in halo mcc. I keep dropping down to orange and red every other week. It's getting old.
It's just frustrating because when you're in "avoid me" you can't even get put into any games. If I could still get put into games I couldn't care less what my rep is.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
I signed it. I got my reputation to avoid me when me and my friends were completely ******** on kids in H2. Ever since ESO my reputation has gone back to good player but it's not fair that being good at a game can give you a bad reputation.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
The entire system is pathetic and embarrassing, it needs to go. There's so many problems with it including destroying people's reputation in Gears: UE, which makes it so they can't find any games online. For simply just playing the game, it's extremely upsetting. They either need to boot it or refine it majorly. It doesn't do any good at all.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
The entire system is pathetic and embarrassing, it needs to go. There's so many problems with it including destroying people's reputation in Gears: UE, which makes it so they can't find any games online. For simply just playing the game, it's extremely upsetting. They either need to boot it or refine it majorly. It doesn't do any good at all.
I haven't played gears yet. Been too busy. Is the rep system really that bad now?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played gears yet. Been too busy. Is the rep system really that bad now?
I've seen so many threads on their forums and people are basically banned like they cannot find matches because your rep is so low. I've played with some people too like and their rep was pretty low but not to the point where they couldn't play. It's sad.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen so many threads on their forums and people are basically banned like they cannot find matches because your rep is so low. I've played with some people too like and their rep was pretty low but not to the point where they couldn't play. It's sad.
Damn I hope they fix it. It sucked during MCC but we never got to the point where we couldn't find a game due to how low our rep was. They should leave it at cheating and hate speech. Not being too good at a game.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Just funny to me that it says the "majority of players" fall into green, but everybody on halo doubles or gears are yellow or orange.

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just funny to me that it says the "majority of players" fall into green, but everybody on halo doubles or gears are yellow or orange.
That's because majority of players don't play Gears or Halo to be honest. It's all destiny or CoD like a bunch of sheep.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the big deal about the reputation bar. No one actually gives a **** about that. hahah

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the big deal about the reputation bar. No one actually gives a **** about that. hahah

The issue is that it lowers your chances to get into online matches, to the point where some people cannot even play online because their rep is low.

I agree that they need to change this, a petition will do nothing though.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn I hope they fix it. It sucked during MCC but we never got to the point where we couldn't find a game due to how low our rep was. They should leave it at cheating and hate speech. Not being too good at a game.
It's a huge problem in MCC now as well. Players in the higher ranks are having problems with kids abusing the system due to a fair loss.

Top Bottom
Login
Register