Petition to increase power of Sniper Rifle

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Mag1c, Feb 6, 2010 with 21 replies and 704 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mag1c

Mag1c Since '06

Ratings:
    Sniper Power - Petition

sign it!

2. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol Seems like someone has begun the Fail Log.

I don't think that a petition is gonna bring about anything unless the problem is losing IW money, or as hated as Akimbo Models... I signed but im 99% sure it won't make a difference.

3. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    Naw.... i can kill people just fine with a sniper lol :rolleyes:

Nice try tho

4. SLaDee

SLaDee Newbie

Ratings:
    increase the sniper power? if you were good at the game, you'd get headshots and one shot kills, even without stopping power.

• Like Like x 2
  5. calisnipez

calisnipez Enthusiast

Ratings:
    www.infinityward.com

move this thread to there...

that involves hardscoping. now damage is fine i think the should increase some of the damage multipliers

6. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    This here, that there, Aha! My autograph looks beautiful.

7. xSyndromex

xSyndromex Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To the above posts:
    You don't ALWAYS get one shot kills with interventions and barret .50 calibers without stopping power though, and thats the thing. You do a LOT of tagging with these when they have an incredibly high range. Without stopping power they should be one hit kills no matter what.

8. srgent mod

srgent mod Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I agree with this a .50 cal round could go through steel and still take your head off

9. vnulol

vnulol Getting There

Ratings:
    i think the .50 cal is where it should be in terms of damage, as such i think Stopping Power should be a high tier perk for use with it. I think the problem isn't that IW doesn't understand the reality that the .50 cal will blow your ****ing head off while going through 50 layers of plutonium, i think it's that they want the game to somehow be balanced (lol akimbo shotguns)

10. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thank you sir. to many people are complaining because the game isn't "Real enough" so damn what!
    i will show you a game, everything is one hit to the head, leg and you cant move, you have to adjust for wind, range, and the bloody humidity!
    it's a game people! If the snipers where 100% absolutely a 1-shot without skill, it would be ridiculous because everyone would just go around trying to quick scope.

11. OP
    Mag1c

Mag1c Since '06

Ratings:
    lol you all have under 300 posts minus one person.

and trying to insult me? it's not my petition, i just passed it forth for you guys if interested.

easy on the bad mouthing. its not needed

12. calisnipez

calisnipez Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just like cod 4

13. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    um, basically lol. and if more people are doing it, it means they're practicing it.
    and if they're practicing it, it means they'l get good, and it will piss everyone off until they cry to lower the power of snipers.

and what does post count have to do with anything, we have opinions, so what if we didn't show it over 300 times -.-

14. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    The sniper is powerful enough. It's not supposed to get a one shot kill in the foot, cause really, does that make sense?

15. BoJangles00

BoJangles00 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    They should make each shot of a UMP do 100 damage. :mad: Let's petition that too.

16. ReX x MoDZ

ReX x MoDZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you want IW to do something about it, then good job here. But it's not smart to bring them to a 360 modding website... I think you just failed here, but sure, why not give Sniper Rifles more power? :smile:

17. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
  18. w1lson91

w1lson91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  19. Jack !!

Jack !! Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wont happen just like all the other petitions ...

20. silentchaosgt

silentchaosgt Newbie

Ratings:
    snipers do plenty of damage lol. only rifle that needs a little help is the intervention, they should reduce the scope sway.