• Thread starter 7S M40SNIPES
  • Start date
  • Views 839
7S M40SNIPES

7S M40SNIPES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i have just been fooling around so i decided to go ahead and clean out these GSCs

Class
Vehicles
Mission
And Rank

The One Patch I Provide, Has Been Added With Infections So You Can Clean Them Out!
When Ever u Use a Diffrent GSC Make Sure To Thread It Under The Rank > onPlayerSpawed!

94829d417325ce1a8c0d69f390ed968b.png

So Just Code It Like That " self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::YOURTHEADHERE(); " or any other ones Vehicles, missions, or class

So Hope you enjoy there is alot of comments you can remove in vehicles like i said its nto the best but its something

Class : Old Size 59421 - New Size 51060
Vehicles : Old Size 54749 - New Size 52736
Mission : Old Size 50057 - New Size 49667 ( Theres Threads At The Bottem You Can Delete If You want just make sure to remove the thread on the onplayerspawned in the rank!

DL : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CCKGIK5

i ment pretty lmao

Z

Zon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's great! You should clear out a common.ff. That would help many people out.

7S M40SNIPES

7S M40SNIPES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's great! You should clear out a common.ff. That would help many people out.

well i might, but the common is for Zombies, the ones im clearing is for system link / online
\

Stiffler

-Tanskin-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can empty them out to nothing if u guys want
If you mean by renaming and deleting then it is not needed but if you mean actually cleaning out the rank.gsc to add functions and menus at onplayerspawned then it would be helpful.

Top Bottom
Login
Register