1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal vehicle spawning

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by staybeasting, Nov 6, 2018 with 2 replies and 184 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. staybeasting

staybeasting Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is anyone else experiencing this bug. My spawn location is set to nightclub. When I go into any session if I was using any personal vehicle it is always parked across the street from the nightclub. If I was using the oppressor mk2 last time I was online it is never spawned outside the nightclub. I always have to request it. I have seen other players oppressors spawned outside same nightclub. Anyway to fix this?

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    It’s not a bug your Oppressor MK II is returned to your Terrorbyte by default.
    Park your Oppressor MK II in a garage space.
    Or...
    Purchase a second Oppressor to have one in a garage and one in your Terrorbyte.
    For example I have an extra Oppressor MK II in my MOC as well:wink:

3. OP
    staybeasting

staybeasting Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok because I have another account where I have the oppressor in the terror yet and when I spawn online it’s parked outside the nightclub. Just not spawning outside on my other account

• Like Like x 1