Personal Question [My Rank]

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Reconic, Jun 24, 2009 with 7 replies and 385 views.

Does Reconic Seem Legit to be a 50?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Reconic

Reconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been getting messages from people i have just played with this has happend the day i turned 50. there always asking how much and spamming me any 50 will know.... I've came to se7ensins to get another opinion for my rank. im a 50 on team doubles 43 lone wolfs and the rest are under 20 because i dont really play different game types... i took screenshots of my service record to make it easier for you guys to veiw..
    Am i Legit ? in your opinion please state be honest i dont really mind
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They're probably just mad that they got owned by a 50:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You look legit to me. Don't listen to kids though, if you have one bad game, then apparently you bought a 50, if you have a good game, then you either cheated or have no life. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Getting There

Ratings:
    Looks pretty legit to me. It really sucks that if a 50 has one bad game, you get a ton of messages asking how much you paid. Don't listen to the haters. Rank doesn't mean much anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Reconic

Reconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks guys all that you've said is true, thanks for your help and support

6. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    It's all jealousy.

If you weren't a 50 they wouldn't have sent you those messages.

And to me it seems like you are very legit.

7. iTz Robbo

iTz Robbo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah, think your a worthy 50 off your service record that is do listen to them littke whinning 12-14 year old kids or them sad 17-20 year olds who need a socail life. HALO 3 DOESNT COUNT AS A SOCAIL LIFE

8. Maveric

Maveric Newbie

Ratings:
    Your stats are good, but that doesn't show that you're legit. All 50s are going to catch crap for their level whether they're real or store bought, I'm starting to think it'd be better to be a 49.

Sorry for the double post, but I can't figure out how to edit.

Just in case this came off the wrong way, I'm not saying you're not legit.. just that stats are easily boosted and you can only judge someone you've actually played with or against.