What's new

Persona 5

• Thread starter 31IT3INV4SI0N
  • Start date
  • Views 429

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who here is excited for Persona 5?! I know I am and I'm making a thread so we could discuss about it. I will update this thread with new trailers, gameplay, and screenshots once there released.

Here Are The Four Trailers That Are Currently Out:

They will be having some big Persona 5 news on Tokyo Game Show this year! On the 19th! You can see the schedule on Persona central here thanks to Persona Central:

What We Know:

• The protagonist is a second year student who moved to Tokyo just in time for the new school year

• Social Links are back but in a revamped way

• There will be guns like in Persona 1 and 2

• We know the main hangout for the crew is a café in the residence ran by the protagonist parents friend

• We know the protagonist main Persona is Arsene

• Igor is back

• Summer 2016 Release Date

• Baseball is a mini game and punching bag as well

• You can receive text (Not much was shown but its possible you could reply)

• Summoning Persona's through a mask

Current Japanese Voice Actors:

• Jun Fukuyama (Protagonist)
  • Rina Satou
  • Aki Toyosaki
  • Nana Mizuki (Anne Takamaki)
  • Hirohiko Kakegawa
  • Tomokazu Sugita
  • Jouji Nakata
  • Yuji Mitsuya
  • Ikue Otani
  • Kazunari Tanaka
  • Minako Arakawa
  • Mamoru Miyano (Ryuji Sakamoto)
  • Yuko Kaida
  • Masane Tsukayama
  • Soichiro Hoshi
  • Aoi Yuki
  • Shuichi Ikeda
  • Haruka Tomatsu
  • Yukitoshi Hori

Speculations:

• Social links will either be under cooperation reason I say this is because in the Japan version of Persona 3 or 4 Social Links was known as Community and in the menus it was Commu for short so its possible cooperation in Japan is just the new Social Links and in the U.S. and other places it will be renamed to Social links like before or it could be in the party tab as well

• We could be fighting demons again like we were in Persona 1 and 2 or we could possibly be fighting against Persona's.. I doubt its shadows again but its a possibility. For all we know we could be fighting all three

• There could be more then three party members (I'm pretty sure about this one)

• There will be more then the party members for social links so basically social links like Maya the person you played with on the computer in Persona 3 or another example Shu the kid with social problems from Persona 4 that you tutor

• Lots of mini games like playing games at the arcade to increase combat skills kind of like the arcade machine in Catherine for those of you who have played it. Also there could be swimming and fishing to and hopefully many other things

• At the end of PV #03 it looks like the city finds out about your doings and also your parents causing the swat team to go after you

• Huge open world city with barely any load times and more exploration between places without having to press square or without reaching a barrier that ask you to press square

TGS 2015 Speculations:

• We may get a third PV

• We may get release date info (Hopefully world wide release date)

• A lot of info about mechanics such as social links, fusions, persona's, combat, items, etc...

• We may get things about new weapons and items

• We may get info on the story and characters

• We could possibly see some gameplay recorded by other people if they have booths for it

• Differences between PS4 and PS3 version

• Highly unlikely but possibly a PSVita and PC announcement

• Highly unlikely but a possible delay

• We may also hear more of the beautiful soundtrack

Last edited:
D

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
Reaction score
i want to see the gameplay first before i buy it lol
I need a JRPG game

T

TheDeevil

Reaction score
HYPE AS f*** MAN PERSONA IS MY ****. :biggrin:

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated with PV 02 and Atlus Tokyo Game Show schedule which links to Persona Central.

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated with a "What We Know" section, "Speculations" section, "TGS Speculations" section and updated it with a more Persona 5 themed layout. If you guys have any other information that I could add to "What We Know" please let me know and I will add it to the list with credit same goes with "Speculations" section as well but with "Speculations" it needs to be a good speculation in order to get added.

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game has been delayed to Summer 2016 :frown: But we got a really cool 3rd trailer! :biggrin:

Top Bottom