What's new

Discussion permanent perk support

dittopls

dittopls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I was playing a match of TranZit with my friend him and I were boosting for the permanent perks, I was at the diner area near the middle part of the lava when I unlocked permanent perk quick revive, I knew it was working as it should be because it revived him in under 2seconds, but when I tried to revive him again; it wasnt fast it wen back to normal speed. Any idea on what happened or information on what makes you lose the PP? :smile: if you have some info plz reply to this thread :smile:

illicit Scopes

TSG Juggernaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i keep losing my headshot daq and my metal barriers...my guess is you lose them when you go down possibly or when 3arc decides they want to troll you

skull198

skull198

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I was playing a match of TranZit with my friend him and I were boosting for the permanent perks, I was at the diner area near the middle part of the lava when I unlocked permanent perk quick revive, I knew it was working as it should be because it revived him in under 2seconds, but when I tried to revive him again; it wasnt fast it wen back to normal speed. Any idea on what happened or information on what makes you lose the PP? :smile: if you have some info plz reply to this thread :smile:

same here, just posted something about it as well. I also realise I had to get deadshot again.the green stuff came out.and my character said a quote.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
CodyTheGreat7

CodyTheGreat7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have kept my Fast Revive but a few days ago my Head Popper and Baric-Aid disappeared and I have to re earn them every few games. Super annoying because I always laughed when people said theirs disappeared because mine seemed permanent. But my Fast Revive never left and that was the last perma perk unlocked so may the disappearing has something to do with the order you go them. Just a theory!

Top Bottom
Login
Register