What's new

Discussion Perk A Cola

J

JerzeyLegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know somewhere in Treyarch's halls lie REAL replicas of the Perk A Cola drinks. Until then... here are my versions. I was feeling creative.

I KNOW that the fonts, and sizes, and certain little things could be better, but this is just my first draft. I would like to make a bunch of these for a LAN party or something.

Right now, they only consist of Tonic Water and food coloring, but I will put Sprite and food coloring in later iterations.

Enjoy the pictures.... please give mature feedback, even if you don't like them.

Perk A Colas pictures by Jerzeyboi85 - Photobucket

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
VERY NICE :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: you better put your name on those pics if you dont want your credit stolen

J

JerzeyLegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sizzurp94 said:
VERY NICE :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: you better put your name on those pics if you dont want your credit stolen

Good idea. Thanks.

J

JerzeyLegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm reupping watermarked pictures.

Sizzurp? They took away your GS?

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yea lol my zone is cheater but only i can see it if you look at the makin black wave glitch vid i show the cheater zone in the begining:thumbdown:

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
wow very nice:thumbup: you can sell thoose on ebay for $$$

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sweet. Now you can tell your grandchildren about a video game you use to play... and you created the first Perk-a-Cola's. Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register